Sir?

Thank you for 44k love you XX and also has anyone had that teacher which has a really creepy satire that their eyes bulge out of their head, I have and it was also a maths teacher

Thank you for 44k love you XX and also has anyone had that teacher which has a really creepy satire that their eyes bulge out of their head, I have and it was also a maths teacher. I hated him.

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n sat in her chair, doing maths equations into her book which seemed to keep going on forever. Her friends laughed about whilst Y/n kept her head down, she was hunched up due to the constant gaze of her teacher, Mr Kirton.

"Sir?" Y/n asked, lifting her hand up as she said it. He looked towards her and smiled slightly.
"Yes?" He questioned walking over towards her.

"I don't know how to do question 5." She explained pointing to her textbook which was laid out in front of her.

"Well, you just do the opposite of divide 5 which is?" He questioned, testing her logic,
"Multiply." She answered, nodding her head, halving up towards him. She quickly times all the numbers by 5 and turned back towards Mr Kirton.

"Then you can do the rest of the equation." He ordered, pointing towards her work, checking if she had done it right.
"Alright thank you sir." She mumbled, getting swallowed back into her work.

It was now the end of the lesson and Y/n had felt multiple stares towards her face. She felt uncomfortable, but would never do anything about it.

"Y/n, can you stay behind for a second." Mr Kirton enquired, just as the bell rang for lunch.
"Y/n, just meet us on the field." Her friend said, walking away with the other.

Y/n walked back towards her teacher and stood beside him. "Take a seat." He gestured, pointing to the awkward blue chair.

"I was just wondering how you are getting on with this topic?" He mentioned, standing up from his own rolling chair. He sat down on the chair beside Y/n and looked towards her and to the table.

"I think I've been doing fine sir." She smiled, trying to not be so smug, she just knew the topic, maybe forgetting a few pieces but she knew general knowledge of it.

He nodded, taking a few moments and she glanced at him, feeling anxiety rush up her skin. He put his hand on her chair and leaned towards her.

"Sir?" She asked as he was finally close enough to link their lips together. At first she was in shock and panicked, but soon melted into the kiss.

She placed her palm on his cheek and pulled him closer whilst he grabbed her waist pulling her closer towards him. Her other hand ran up his chest and she gripped his hair.

Aftwards, once they split, Harry glanced down at her breathing face.

"You're absolutely stunning." He grinned, his voice being super soft. She blushed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear (I'm radio rebel).

"I should go," Y/n rushed grabbing her bag before running out of the classroom, she had really just kissed her teacher, she's not complaining though.