Innocent

Hope you enjoy eheheh

Hope you enjoy eheheh. My last day of school today, already want to go back ahah, I'm so sad. Anyone got any musical suggestions for me to watch, I need something new to watch haha.

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n was on her way home from the shops. She held a bright plastic bag in her right hand whilst she held her phone in the other. In the eerie silence, she couldn't hear anyone around her. When she turned around there was a man, walking around seeming suspicious but he was just probably a man around her age.

Y/n continued onwards directly towards her house taking the shortest route. She turned again to see the man once again behind her.

It was weird as this route only led to a couple of houses, which is where Y/n lived, ever since she was little with her parents, so she knew everyone in the private street.

She came to a smaller road where across it was her house and she started walking towards it. But the man was still there, so to stop her house being broken into she decided to go the long way around to her house so she could go through the back garden gate.

She came to a very empty area and she tried running through in order to lose the man following her, but the man quickly grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him, he put a rag over her mouth whilst she screamed for help but no one came as she quickly passed out in his arms.

As the man held her in his arms, he picked her up and held her bag in his hands. He took her to his house and laid her back in a guest room he headed, far up in his house and waited for her to wake up.

Once she finally woke up, she took in her surroundings and watched as the man began to stand up in the chair that was beside her bed. The room was clean and bright and she was finally able to see who her kidnapper was.

He was strangely beautiful and he had curly ginger hair, styled like all the young boys do when they perm their hair.

"Why am I here?" she inquired, sitting up straight on the bed she was laid in.

"Because you were alone." He announced, bringing his hand to her face. She let him caress her face but she felt uncomfortable as she didn't know this weird man.

"How old are you? You don't look much older than me?" She asked as he brought his hand down her to her neck, squeezing lightly as if he was planning on strangling her.

"I'm not that much older than you." He responded, staring intently on her own eyes and removing his hands from her.

"Are you the one who's gone around killing people?" Y/n asked, wanting him to say no desperately. He nodded looking quite shameful, his various facial expressions made him look almost fragile.

"Why do you do it?" She asked, trying to be wary of him. She didn't want to upset him enough so that he killed her.

"They deserve it." He mumbled, sitting on the bed beside her, he looked like an average man, he wore normal clothes and not the ones that murderers would wear in horror movies.

She nodded and he leaned into her body. She wrapped her arms around his gently, letting his head rest on her chest. If he was about to murder her whilst they were hugging that is a good way to end it, especially if they were in a movie of their own.

"Are you okay?" Y/n questioned, running her hand through his hair. He shook his head looking up at her with his eyes.

"Can you stay?" He asked, wrapping his own arms around her, keeping her still.

"Of course." Y/n muttered, unsure really of what to say. I mean she was going to be fine there unless he tries to kill her at any moment.

She laid back on the bed and let him rest on her, she breathed very slowly until she knew he was asleep, she also after a while fell asleep with him in an uncomfortable single bed.

She woke up in a different room once again, but she was in the same position as before when they were in a single bed.

She glanced down to look at the boy who was still sleeping soundly against her stomach. She stroked his face lightly before taking in her surroundings of the larger bland room. There wasn't much to it, but it was enough for him to live there.

She felt him wiggle around before sitting up rubbing his eyes in awakening. He looked towards her glowing face and smiled before kissing her cheek, she blushed in surprise and smiled, feeling like a child.

"How did you sleep?" She asked, staring into his beautiful green eyes. He nodded as if he was saying 'it was good'. She grinned towards him and looked around the room again.

"I'm sorry if I'm stepping in any boundaries, but were you planning on killing me?" He gazed at her as if he was calculating a response to her. He shook his head, yes and she silently panicked.

"But I won't do it." He mumbled, looking innocently towards Y/n and she smiled in gratitude. He may be a murderer, but she didn't want to believe he was able to kill her.