Angel Eyes P.2

I hit 38k thank you so much!! Hope you like it, I wanted this out just so I could show these pretty bomb photos (who tf says bomb anymore aha) anyway here you gooo

Finn Shelby x reader

"Y/n, how are you?" Finn asked, out of breath from running up to her.
"I'm good, how about you?" She asked, looking anywhere but his eyes.

"Good." He nodded, his eyes admiringly gazing towards her, it was different as he would never go back to a girl he's played before.

She nodded but felt tempted to look at him. She held her basket closer towards her and finally looked up. Meeting the eyes of Finn.

His eyes blinded her mind and she soon forgot about what had happened between them, she was in heaven. She knew she had to look away, but she couldn't.

Finn smirked towards her and kept his eyes on her, tilting his head down slightly. She shivered to his reaction before snapping out of her trance, she couldn't go through this again.

"I should be going, bye Shelby." Y/n smiled, brushing past him to leave but Finn grabbed her wrist before she left.

"I tried forgetting Y/n, I tried, but I can't do this anymore. I love you, I need you." He confessed, his green eyes twinkling slightly.

"Finn, no. You like to play a game that I don't want to be a part of, I don't want to have to pay a fortune." Y/n admitted, casting her eyes away from him, trying to pull awww from his desperate grip.

"Please, it's not a game, it's never been a game." He begged, clutching her hand in his. Y/n silently shook her head, conflicted.

"Fine, we can go out tonight if you want?" She announced, trying to get away from Finn. He nodded excitedly and ran away.

Y/n had dressed up casually and waited for Finn to come to her door. There was a couple knocking at her door and she immediately knew that tune.

She threw the door open and her friends came tumbling in.

"What are you dressed up for?" They asked piling into the living room.
"Finns taking me out." She answered and her friends looked at each other skeptically.

"The same Finn who would flirt with other girls behind your back or is this a different Finn?" One of them asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Finn who would flirt with other girls." She admitted sadly.

"How many times do we have to repeat that he's no good for you, he's always out with other girls, he's just trying to prove he's still got you wrapped around his dirty finger." Her friend exclaimed, wriggling her finger around.

Y/n nodded in defeat, she felt stupid for believing that he may have changed, but she knew that was too good to be true. Why did she have to look into his angel eyes?

The door banged and Y/n looked towards her friends in a panic. It must be Finn. Y/n answered the door and Finn stood at the door, with his hands in his pockets.

"Hey." She answered, clinging to her door.
"Hi, I've got this place we can go to, apparently they serve great drinks-"

"I can't go, if I went that would mean I'm breaking some other girl's heart that you messed with, I couldn't do that." Y/n declared and Finn looked up towards her in shock.

"What other girl?" He asked, confusion written across his face. She knew he was lying, there was always another girl.

"The one you've hidden up your arse." Y/n shrieked slamming her door shut. Her friends cheered at her response and Y/n joined them.

Hopefully that would be the end of her seeing his stupid angel eyes.