Partners In Crime

Sorry but WTH, he's so cute ahhhh I'm dead

Sorry but WTH, he's so cute ahhhh I'm dead. And also thank you so much for 29k, I love you xxx also hope you appreciate, this had over 1000 words which is pretty epic, I should write a whole book on it ahaha. Joking

Finn Shelby x Reader

Ian is a random guy I made up to be a bad guy btw.

Y/n worked in a family business, just like the Shelby's. Unlike them, her family didn't deal with betting, but instead they dealt with deadly killings of rich people and were known to make guns that could kill many men with one bullet.

Y/n and her family had been rounded up and were visiting the Garrison, Y/n had no idea why. She just assumed it was for business like normal.

The L/n family strutted through the doors and immediately had everyone inside leave by shooting a bullet through the ceiling.

The men all scattered out whilst the L/ns sat down on the tables. Y/n decided to sit at the bar and sulked, she had no business here, it was pointless.

Pretty soon after all the Shelby's floated in taking seats amongst the L/n family. Beside her a couple of the Shelby boys sat next to her. She leant quietly against the bar prepared to hear about the nonsense that was soon to be told.

The boys next to her chatted glancing at her before looking back at each other. She gave them a sarcastic smile before quickly switching to an angry glare with a blank look.

The younger boy smiled back stupidly whilst the older one chuckled at her. Soon enough Thomas Shelby calmed down the talking.

"Alright, so I know you guys have come from London, but I promise you won't be here for long. Unless this becomes a shit show." Thomas began standing beside Y/n's father.

"What's your name?" The boy beside her asked. Y/n slowly looked towards him in confusion.
"Y/n." She answered bluntly, before looking back towards her father who was glaring at them.

"I'm Finn and that's Michael." He whispered gesturing towards himself and Michael. Y/n have a nod, glaring at him irritatingly before just turning towards him.

"You look very young Finn, how old are you?" Y/n asked trying to make conversation with the annoying boy.

"I'm 22, how about you?"
"21." She answered quickly, the faster this is over the quicker she can leave.

"You're very beautiful ." Finn mumbled smiling towards, he even earned a smile back but it was cut shortly.

"Finn and Y/n, we've decided that we want you to do a job for us," Thomas announced cutting their conversation off.

Y/n swivelled around to look at him, she raised an eyebrow and scrunched her face up in confusion.

"What is it?" She asked, staring between the two men and then back at Finn.