🥵 Gangs and Love 🥵

I love this pic as they all look so HOT!!! They look like a gang too ehehehe

I love this pic as they all look so HOT!!! They look like a gang too ehehehe. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it, was fun and very funny ahaha. I'm so awkward. I'm so QuIrkY 👹👹👹 warning ⚠️: smut and it's very long

Harry kirton x reader

Harry was a very troubled kid, he didn't listen to the rules and he smoked every chance he could get. When he was in school he was always in trouble and was once even expelled from one highschool he went to.

He would never pay attention to his surroundings and would doodle in his books for most of the lessons he was in. Even in the real world, he was in a gang that was feared by many who walk the streets at night.

You, sadly, were stuck on the underground train, late at night. You kept a hold of your pocket knife that was nestled in your side bag.

There were only a select few people that were on the train, it was you and some ginger boy along with a few elders.

You and the boy would exchange glances every so often, but it only made you grip onto your knife tighter. He was cute though, his hair was ginger and curly and had freckles scattered around his face.

The train soon began to stop and the elderly people left, leaving you alone with the young boy.

He glanced and smiled at you and you kindly smiled back, trying to not shake out of fear.

"My name is Harry." He announced, grinning with his eyes. You nodded and gazed at him conflicted.

"Y/n." You answered, deciding to ignore the conflict in her head. The train slowly stopped and a bunch of guys joined Harry, greeting him with handshakes.

You however, was shaking like hell. You had a tight grip on your knife waiting for one of them to talk to you.

It was that gang and the ginger was a part of it. You stared down to the floor, stray tears strolling down your face going unnoticed. You were terrified.

"Who's this?" One of them asked, biting his lip towards you. You froze and stood up, wanting to leave. You tried to get away but one of them held an iron grip on your wrist.

"Leave her alone." Harry ordered, walking towards the pair before pulling Y/n away walking her into another part of the train. He took you far away from the section where his friends were and let you sit down.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about them, they're idiots." Harry muttered, rubbing your wrist softley where the other guy had clutched at you. You nodded, another tear strolling down your face.

"You're not." He whispered, wiping the tears away from your face. You flinched as he reached his hand up and he reassured you by quickly completing his action.

"I'll take you home, yeah, I don't want them getting to you." Harry announced, as he linked his hand in yours.

"You don't have to, I don't live far from my stop." You quietly mentioned, trying to shrug his hand off. However he kept his hand on yours as the train stopped.