Poison Us Both

Another short one to back up the other, as they are both short, so you get two

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n and Harry had come home from a long day of work. Y/n immediately fled to the couch and flopped down on it, squishing into the soft cushions.

"I guess I'll cook today," Harry mumbled, taking his coat and shoes off, travelling over to the kitchen. Y/n immediately shot up and ran over to him.

"I love you Harry, but you'll poison us both if you cook." Y/n smiled taking out all her ingredients.
"What, no, I can cook. I'll show you." Harry groaned stubbornly.

"Fine, I'll cook for me and you cook for you." Y/n laughed, she knew it would end up badly so she still used her normal measurements for two.

"It'll be so good and I won't let you taste any of it." Harry shrugged, piling his own ingredients on another side of the kitchen.

After cooking for a long period of time both of the dishes were finished. Y/n sat beside Harry and started eating her dinner.

Harry however bit into his food and spat it back out, Y/n watched and giggled at his reaction to his own food.

"How is it?" She teased, shoving a spoonful of her own food down her throat.
"Shut up." Harry grumbled and immediately went to shove it in the bin.

"There's a plate of food on the side for you!" Y/n shouted after him. Harry nodded and thanked her for giving him food.

He gave her a kiss on the cheek and devoured the plate of food you had made.