Gone

Hello, I'm sad to announce this but this is the last imagine I'm going to do for Harry! I'm sorry, but I'm not inspired much anymore and as you can tell I've got writers-block which is even worse, I also have a ton of other books that I'm writing ...

Hello, I'm sad to announce this but this is the last imagine I'm going to do for Harry! I'm sorry, but I'm not inspired much anymore and as you can tell I've got writers-block which is even worse, I also have a ton of other books that I'm writing and I want to focus on them.

It's been a good ride for this book, I started this in January of this year, around my art exams and I've been writing ever since, THANK YOU so much for the votes and boosting this book I AM VERY THANKFUL!!!!

I have another account that I write on if you want to go read on there, but it's mostly anime aka Haikyuu! The account is Sexykawa__ if you want to check it out, but you don't have to!!

Harry Kirton x Reader

You woke up to the sound of a dull beeping, you opened your eyes slowly, trying to get used to the bright lights. Your hand was warm but the other was cold.

You turned your head to the side and saw Harry sat beside your hospital bed, holding your hand as he slept with his head on the bed whilst his body was sat in the chair.

You ran your fingers through his hair, trying to be gentle so you didn't wake him up, you suspected that he had trouble sleeping with you in here, dying a little more as the minutes went by.

He had dark bags under his eyes and he was a lot paler than he looked the day before. It worried you, but you had to keep strong for him, so when you passed, he had good memories of you to treasure.

"How long have you been awake." Harry mumbled, his eyes still closed but he squirmed around slightly, probably from sleeping in an uncomfortable position.

"Not long." You answered, watching as he stretched out before cracking his back.

He got up for a moment and kissed your lips, savouring the moment. You smiled and when he sat back down clapped your hands. "So, what are we doing today?"

The two of you went for a small walk around the hospital, and watched as the sun set. You had your head rested gently on his shoulder and he continued to kiss your cheek as it hit golden hour.

The two of you went to bed soon after, as your head hit the pillow you fell asleep, feeling the kiss of Harry's warm lips on your forehead.

"I love you." He muttered, watching as your body shut down. You gave a little smile which soon faded as the heart monitor stilled.

In a panic Harry rushed out to go get the doctor, tears spilling from his eyes as he sobbed your name. You couldn't die, not now, not ever.

You were supposed to live with him until you were old. But now that was never going to happen.

Thank you for reading!!!