Sneaking In

Harry Kirton x reader

Tap, tap, tap.

Y/n heard on her window, she squinted her eyes sleepily and before rolling over to face it. She closed her eyes one more before heading some more taps. She opened her eyes slowly and got out of bed going over to the window.

She opened the curtains and saw Harry standing on the roof by her window. She quickly scoffed at him and shoved open the window.

He crept in getting used to the warm atmosphere of her room. He took off his coat and shoes and hugged her, taking her by surprise.

"Hey, what's up?" Y/n asked as he clung to her, his face deep into her neck. He didn't speak, he just hugged her. She ran her hands through his hair calming him down.

He was very tense, so she had the idea that obviously something has happened at home or with something else.

"Harry, what's the matter?" She asked again, pulling away to finally see his face. He spilled a few tears before pulling her back into a hug.

He shook his head kissing her neck pulling her closer into him. Y/n ran her hands through his hair and kissed his forehead soothingly.

"Let's go to bed." She said guiding him over to the bed. She sat him on the bed and pulled off his jumper, she knew he never liked sleeping in a jumper and the room was hot enough.

She laid down with him and cuddled into him, she didn't want to ask anymore questions but he was going to have to tell her eventually. There were no secrets between the two.

Harry rested his head into her chest and pulled her close like she was a teddy. She let her hands go through his hair again and repeated until she knew he was asleep.

Soon after he fell asleep, she did too. She also knew she would have to explain why a teenage boy is in her bed. (Both are teens)

Mocks are almost over, so happy. Miserably failed my chemistry test and didn't get into a health care coarse, my day couldn't get any better. But yeah, next week is back to normal and hopefully longer with the imagines.

Thank you for 6k and the votes I greatly appreciate it. Thank you so much.