WAY Too Much In Love P.2

Sorry that I've been busy, I'm going back to school next week for 4 weeks, isn't that crazy and a little terrible at the same time

Sorry that I've been busy, I'm going back to school next week for 4 weeks, isn't that crazy and a little terrible at the same time. Holy cow, 40k reads, thank you so much. Sorry if the part ones are kinda boring, I try my best.
Does anyone else listen to Sweater Weather??

Finn Shelby x reader

It had been a couple days since the accident and Y/n had seen Finn a couple times, but it was only brief. They had become friendlier, and were now acquaintances.

They would smile at each other from afar but that was mainly it. They hadn't spoken, their smiles spoke enough.

"Hello Y/n." Finn grinned, looking down at his shoes before glancing back towards her.
"Hi Finn, nice day?" She questioned, trying to make civil conversation with him.

"It's been okay, how about you?" He asked, hesitating waiting for the perfect moment.
"It's been good." She answered, giving him a small smirk, she looked up to him, watching as his eyes scanned her face.

"Can I?" Finn asked, leaning towards her but before she could answer his lips were already on her own. It had only lasted a second but it felt like the most gracious thing in the world.

He parted away from her but she quickly pulled him back, smashing her lips back onto his, she held his shoulders enabling him to leave.

This time it had lasted longer than before, they leaned away from each other with breaths coating the others face.

"You don't need to ask." Y/n teased, winking towards the blushing boy. She kissed him lightly on the corner of the mouth before skipping away.

Finn rubber his hands together, smiling like a fool. He could hate her, but he's way too much in love with her.