To You

Sorry this was late, the one I had written was soooo bad I just couldn't and got rid of it

Sorry this was late, the one I had written was soooo bad I just couldn't and got rid of it. Thank you for 33k reads it's absolutely amazing, I was thinking about making a book, but I don't know who for, I'm thinking for Finn Shelby.

Finn Shelby x reader

Y/n had a tough life growing up, she was constantly being pushed around by her older brother, her parents didn't care, they were too busy with their working lives.

Her older brother had to look after Y/n almost everyday, this caused him stress, so he would end up taking it all out on Y/n. He would hit her every time she would do something out of line.

Once she was 16 she started getting hurt more and more, everyday was something new, to broken bones and bruises.

One day she had snapped, she couldn't continue the life her brother had brought her up in, she wanted it all to end, so she ended it.

She had stolen a gun from a drunk man at the pub and hid it away in her room. She had hid it there for a couple days before finally making a move.

"B/n, your times up, you're going to go to hell!" Y/n sneered to him. She held the gun to his face shakingly.

"You ain't gonna shoot me bitch." He snapped, trying to take the gun from her but she had already shot him before he could move any further.

Y/n stood above his body and observed the scene, blood spilled out of the side of his face and onto the floor. There were houses beside her and they would've heard the gun.

She quickly ran towards her parents room, and bashed open a draw that she knew her parents kept money in. She grabbed all the money and walked back into her room where her brother lay, she grabbed a suitcase and piled the clothes and money in.

From downstairs she heard knocks on her door. Y/n panicked and started packing rapidly. She slammed her case shut and waltzed down to the door.

"Y/n, I heard a gunshot from your house and I was wondering if anything had happened?" Her neighbour Mrs Olivers asked, holding a crying baby.

"I heard it too, it's probably my brother shooting some bottles." Y/n answered, trying not to give off a weird vibe.

Her neighbour nodded and hurried back into her own house. Y/n scanned the area and locked the door behind her and fled.

She had bought a ticket to Birmingham, she knew it was a rough area, and thought she would be able to start a new life with a new personality.

Once she got there she was able to find a place to stay, it wasn't much but it was good enough for her. It was just a basic apartment.

She was able to find a job but was fired quickly, and was forced into prostitution. She learned it was an easy way to get money and the men around there thought she was beautiful.

She had made a few friends whilst she worked, one of them including Finn Shelby, who had instantly taken a liking to Y/n.

The day they had met Y/n wasn't so fond of him after all he was just someone who wanted a fuck. She sat on his desk and waited for him to be ready.

He tried to make conversation with her beforehand but Y/n wasn't having it, she was only doing her job and he wouldn't shut his mouth.

Y/n held her hand out for her money waiting, he stared at her confusingly and she gestured to her hand.

"Fucking pay me then, I didn't do this for nothing." Y/n snapped at him and he pulled some cash out of his pocket.

He handed over the money and Y/n counted it. "No tip, thanks." Y/n sarcastically murmured and Finn handed over more money.

"You don't need to." Y/n said softly, placing her money in her own pocket.
"I want to." He replied, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Out of shock she pulled back and drew out her gun, she pointed it at him easily, she didn't look scared, she didn't actually care.

She had shot another man before, he tried touching her so she shot him in the chest, and watched him die. He deserved it.

"You can't shoot me." Finn ordered, expecting her to drop the gun.
"Why not, I've shot many people before, what do you think I could do to you?" Y/n answered, continuing to point the gun.

Soon after another not much older guy had come into the room.

"Put your fucking gun down." He ordered and Y/n glanced towards him before putting her gun back in her pocket.

"Tell him not to be too handsy, I'm a prostitute not his wife." Y/n spat strutting out the room, leaving Michael to raise his eyebrow towards her and then his cousin.