Wow

Part 2 for Time Works Like Acid

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n turned her doorknob open and walked into her house, she had recently brought it. She used the money her parents had given her. She also had recently got a job, she worked as a midwife in a hospital.

She dropped her bag by the door and wandered into her bedroom, rapidly changing into some more comfortable clothes.

She made herself a sandwich and sat down in her kitchen, listening to the noise of shouting from outside. There were two loud knocks on her door and her head popped up.

She walked out and opened her door, there she met the green eyes of Finn. He looked distraught, his face was the same and so was his hair. He just looked older.

"Finn?" Y/n asked leaning against her door.
"Y/n! Hi, how are you?" Finn asked, looking anxious
"I'm great, why are you here?" She asked him, opening her door wider so he saw her full body.

"Well, you see, I'm here because... because I love you Y/n. I always have and always will, I know I distanced myself, but it's only for your safety, I'm a Peaky Blinder and I don't want you getting all mixed up with this. I guess I never told you because I was scared. But I love you, I love you so fucking much." Finn said thrashing his hands around.

"What happened to the whore you were with?" She asked blushing but kept her eyes on the ground.
"There was no whore Y/n, why would I give away the things we had, the times where we sat at the field, watching the sun go down and when we would be together running through the streets when we were little. Those times were the best of my life, and I don't want to give that up for a whore."

Finn spilled his heart out and Y/n brought him into a hug. She cried lightly and kissed his cheek.
"I love you too Finn, I was crushed when someone told me you had moved on, I thought you just forgot about me." Y/n responded as Finn held her close.

"I would never forget about you, you're my love." He reassured her, finally leaning in to kiss her.

They held the kiss for a moment until he deepened it pulling her right against his body. Their lips moved together and when they finally parted they were out of breath.

"Wow."
"Yeah, wow."