Only A Fool Could Love Me

No idea if I have used this picture before, but who cares

Finn Shelby x Reader

Y/n and Finn had been friends for a couple of years now. They had met at Tommy's wedding, and they acted like they had been friends forever.

Y/n seemed to be an independent woman, who needed no man to fulfill her needs. She was one of the toughest people Finn had ever met, of course not as tough as his brothers.

Y/n had been through a lot, at the age of 12 she was orphaned and was taken in by her uncle William Burgess. He was an old crooked man, towards his old age he began to die slowly and once he did she was left lonely once again.

She was soon handed over to her aunt Madeleine James, who had married and had a few children who were close to Y/ns age but older.

The kids were okay, but they were not very kind and were almost traumatising, they would do countless things such as shooting any living thing they could see and then would proceed to kick it around.

It was horrific but Y/n had no say in it, she was only ever a guest. One of the boys, Madeleine had become an absolute nutter and had shot his father in the chest.

Y/n was able to escape, but she was found by social workers who then handed over to her granddad Matthew Burgess. Surprising nothing bad had happened to him yet, and she was very thankful for that.

They had a great bond, meaning she was able to be invited to her cousin's wedding. She sat on her family side, making eye contact with another boy who was sitting on the Shelby side.

They smiled back and forth to each other until Grace had come in her lilac wedding dress. The after party started and Y/n was finally able to talk to the boy she had been face communicating with.

"I'm Y/n Burgess." She smiled, sneaking up on the boy.
"Oh, I'm Finn." He answered, stuttered slightly. They both grinned at each other and a beautiful friendship was made.

Years later, the bond they shared was tight, but never changing. Maybe someone wanted change, but Y/n didn't like change, she always knew that it would come out with a bad outcome, like the many times before.

Y/n strutted into Finn's office, catching him sniffing up cocaine. "Oi, save some for me." She joked patting his back whilst chucking her coat onto the desk.

"How does it feel, being a relevant Shelby." She giggled and Finn stood up defensively.
"Piss off Y/n." He grinned pushing her slightly. She surrendered, backing away before sitting on his desk.

"I was surprised really, no whore?" She smirked to the drugged up boy. He smiled back and shrugged.
"Not really feeling it you know." He mumbled running a hand through his ginger hair.

"Why not?" Y/n asked, trying not to pry.
"It's nothing really." He whispered, giving Y/n a hug.

"Hey, you better be not be putting moves onto me." Y/n laughed, jokingly pushing him away from her.
"Why not?" He enquired, sitting back into his chair.

"Well have you seen me, in a wreck. You need the pretty whores, like that good looking one you were messing around with a couple months back. Anyway only a fool could want or love me." Y/n murmured gazing towards the floor.

"No that's really not true, Y/n you're absolutely beautiful." Finn replied, taking her hand but Y/n backed away from him.

"No Finn, I'm not. Do you even know who loves me? No one does." Y/n snapped, clutching her hands together.

"I love you." Finn announced and Y/n stopped for a moment.
"No you don't Finn, you never will and I will never love you back." Y/n whispered, before running out tears slowly dripping from her eyes.

"Why don't you love me! Why can't you fucking love me like I love you?" Finn shouted after her, he crumbled into his seat and covered his face.