Cafe P.3

Sorry if this seems rushed, I just wanted to get it out, just to get this imagine series done hehehe!!

Harry Kirton x reader.

Due to the lack of anything to do you're stuck with that painting, it made sure you were focused on that. But you would occasionally take a dance break to the radio. Harry checked on you a few times, but wouldn't really say much since the kiss.

You guessed it was because it was kind of weird, I mean he had kidnapped you, but it felt right.

You hadn't really had this much attention at home, your parents ignored you and wouldn't really care where you were, as long as you were home to cook their dinner.

It had been a couple of days and you weren't very sure that your parents were calling up the police for a missing persons case. No one had said anything.

"Ah, Y/n. I just want to mention that there's a deadline, I need this finished to sell so try and get this as similar as possible, I will assure you get some pay out of this." A voice called out.

You turned in shock to face the man who was in the office the other day, you kinda guessed he was the boss of this weird cooperative that was going on there.

"When's the deadline? And after all this am I able to leave?" You questioned, stopping your work process.
"You have a week for this to be done, and if i trust you enough you can, but you have to come back. We need your talent." The man declared, leaving you alone in the room.

You smile to yourself, as long as you get this done you can leave. You just hoped this isn't some kind of mafia shit.

"Hey." A new voice interrupted. You didnt turn this time, you knew it was Harry. You didn't want to answer.  "Look, I know you might be angry about this whole ordeal but it will be over as soon as you know it."

"Why did you kiss me?" You asked, stopping your movement to look over to him. He only shrugged his shoulders and you shook your head going back to ignoring him.

"Look, I don't know how to explain it okay. I just like you." Harry muttered from his position by the door.

"I've brought you some food, I'll just put it here." He announced putting a plate of food down with a smile.

You waited for him to leave and you strolled over to the food. It was going to be like this for a while but at least you were being fed, right?

It was creeping up to the deadline and you were almost finished. Harry was only visiting with food every hour of the day. The awkward silence made you tense every time he walked through but you couldn't forget the kiss.

You shouldn't have been feeling that way, you barely knew him but you still kissed him back. He kidnapped you for goodness sake!

You shook your head and approached the door, you twisted the door handle and looked back on your work apprehensively. You shook off the nerves and continued on.

The door opened easily and you left, following your instinct on the way to the bosses office. You knocked on some random door.

You recognised the door and hoped it was his office.

"Come in!" A voice shouted from inside and you walked through, your eyes connected to the floor.

"What do you need?" He demanded, I guess it must have been a tough day.

"I've finished it." You mumbled, fiddling with your fingers.

"Oh that great, at least someone can do their job Harry." He yelled, causing you to flinch. You hadn't even realised he was in the room as you were terrified to look up.

"Sorry if I scared you darling." The boss told you, his voice softening in your presence. "Leave it there and I'll collect it tomorrow. The big day, until you're free to go." You looked up at Harry who was leaning on the wall with a frown on his face. 

You left the room letting out a sigh of relief. Gosh your social anxiety was at its most just then. You stumbled back into your room, glancing around the randomly coloured wall.

You couldn't wait to be free from here, it was good the first time but being in a bland room was boring.

It was finally the day and you were dressed up nicely beside Harry. You had no idea what was going on but you were there sadly. But this was your last day of being in that room and back to being ignored.

The painting was in front of the room on a stand, from afar it looked almost exactly like the real painting.

You sat with some kind of paddle with a number on it and was surrounded by many other rich looking folk.

"Why are we here?" You asked Harry, who had a bored look on his face.

"It's a sale, they're gonna buy yours and we can keep the real one to sell again for more money."

"So this is a scam." You whispered, making sure no one heard what you were saying.

He nodded and the sale began. It was on sale for a huge amount of money and more and more people raised their hands. This must have been a really famous painting, you didn't know it however, you were into modern art.

It had been a tiring day and you and Harry were standing outside the gates of the office. He held a solemn look on his face.

"This is yours princess." He chucked, handing you a suitcase. "Be careful with it, let nobody touch it." He warned you, his face turning into a frown.

You smiled and took it.

"Is this it? Or am I coming back?" You asked, kicking some stones away.

"You will come back I'm sure, but not at the moment, you won't have to stay here though. The 'big and mighty' boss trusts you." He laughed, walking you now down the street.

"I'm going then." You mumbled, glazing up at him. "I'll see you right?" You muttered, swinging the case around.

He nodded and you waltzed away, it was good to have fresh air. But you now basically worked for a scamming company, as long as you get these paychecks you didn't mind, well at least until you get caught you'll be okay with it.

Of course you made your daily visits to the Cafe you met up with Harry whilst you were there, getting some more jobs.

Your parents reaction when you got home was subtle, they just assumed you were at a friends house, which was stupid. But you didn't care, you had enough money to pack up and leave.