Sexuality

What a beautiful man!!!!! And also slight TW because I know it's hard to come out of the 'closet' to people

Finn Shelby x Sister!Reader

You were in trouble, great trouble. You had been caught with Ian's daughter, you caught the two of you kissing and it was forbidden.

Illegal in fact, Ian threatened to tell all of Birmingham of your secret and he told you to piss off.

You couldn't tell your brothers, not even Finn, although you were close you couldn't tell him everything, not even this.

You had snuck out that night and went to go find Elisabeth (Ian's daughter). You met her around the Garrison, in a small alleyway, to hide from the people walking past.

"Elisabeth!" You called out, and she ran up to you, placing her lips on yours.

"I can't stay long until I'm leaving, but please, I beg, come with me." You cried, holding her hands in yours, kissing them gently.

"Y/n, I love you but you know I can't, my father wants me to marry." She announced, tearing up slightly. You gasped and looked to the side in defeat.

"To a man." You muttered, not wanting to look at her. You knew she would agree to marrying a man, there was no room for lesbians in this world, you couldn't have any freedom.

"Yes, b-but you understand right?" Elisabeth asked, her eyes tearing up at her ex-lover but you kept your eyes to the ground, tears running down your own face in defeat.

"I-I mean this was only just a phase, we're still young." She continued, triggering your anger.

"This isn't a phase to me Elisa, I love you!" You cried, pulling away from her.

"How could you say that? I thought you loved me too." You wept, beginning to walk away from her.

She didn't stop you though, she just watched you walk away from her, tears flowing from your eyes.

You walked into the Garrison and stormed up to the bar. "Usual?" The bartender asked and you nodded.

"Make it stronger." You announced, wiping tears away from your eyes. You sat down at the bar and a hand was placed on your back.

You spun around on your seat and slammed your hand into his face making the poor man fall to the ground in pain.

You spun back around and took your drink and went into the smaller room where you were alone. You continuously drank your feelings away and cried helplessly.

You guessed you weren't leaving.

You passed out on the chair and awoke from your sleep. "Hey Y/n, you been here all night?" Finn asked, brushing your hair out of your face.