🥵 Biology Answers - Extented 🥵

VERY MATURE

^ my face writing this

^ my face writing this. Smh ahah, I hope you enjoy, this was so awkward but my friend helped, rarely adding anything. If you like it then please tell me and maybe I'll do more hehehehe. It was fun idk why? I'm sorry for the pure readers I'll pray for you 🙏🙏

Harry Kirton x reader

"Y/n, stop drooling over me and listen." He ordered, gripping your chin between his fingers. You gulped slowly as he smirked.

You just kept getting hotter in your cheeks and were becoming more flustered. Your mouth dropped open as you gazed at him blankly.

He stopped talking and shoved the books to the side and they all dropped off the bed with a loud bang.

He eyed you for a second before leaning into you. His lips catching yours in a blissful kiss.

Your breathing stopped and you leaned in further into his kiss. You grinned slightly and pulled yourself up onto your knees.

Harry placed his hands on your waist pulling you closer so your legs were straddling his legs.

You placed your hands at the base of his neck and angled his head up so his lips would stay connected to yours.

Harry, pulled you impossibly closer and decided to switch positions so you were now laid against the bed. His hands were wandering up your shirt and were now rested on your bare waist.

Your hands were wandering too and whilst one was on his shoulder, the other was gliding down his chest.

The atmosphere was becoming heavier as your breaths became heavier.

Harry chose this moment to kiss down your neck, leaving small marks. He sucked on one area of your neck making you whine. You brought your hand up to his hair and tugged on it tightly making him groan against your neck.

After hearing his own voice, you frantically pulled up his t-shirt leaving his top half bare. You dragged your hand down his chest before flipping the two of you around.

You placed your hands on his stomach as you sat on his lower half.  You pulled off your shirt as Harry sat up to meet your face. He eyed you, his eyes saturated with lust.

He brought his hands to your breasts and glanced at you questioning. You smiled and grabbed his hands placing them on your own breasts. Your breath hitched as he squeezed lightly.

Your breathing becomes shallow and the pleasure increases, leaving you a mess. This was nothing that had happened to you before so it was very foreign.

Harry glanced up at you smirking as he brought his lips down leaving marks. You jutted your body forward out of surprise and he moaned at the contact.

He continued pecking at your breasts and he rested his hands on your hips. He pulled your body towards him and you could feel him rubbing against yourself.

You moaned at the contact and started moving slowly back and forth against him. He moaned out, gripping your hips tighter, so it was sure to leave fingerprints.

As the two of you moved in sync you took off your bra, letting your breasts move freely against his own chest.

Harry then suddenly, rested his hand on your back before flipping you two back around. You shrieked in surprise clutching onto his arms as your back hit the bed once again.

Harry then proceeded to unbutton your jeans but right before he made sure you were comfortable.

He pulled them down and started unbuttoning his own jeans.

Once they were fully off he took a moment and just took in all your beauty.

He swallowed thickly and crawled back on top of you and dipped his head into your neck.

Placing soft kisses here and there, making you whine many more times. You let your hand travel down and it met the material of his boxers.

You pulled the elastic away and slipped your warm hand in and touched his hardened dick. You smiled when you heard groans coming out of his mouth one after another.

"Fuck!" He uttered, his voice shaking as he rested his head in your neck. You touched it a couple times before Harry yanked your hand out.

"That felt good, but I need to be inside you." He grumbled, his voice being a lot deeper and shaky. You couldn't help but groan at the sound of his voice.

He then pulled your underwear down before widening your legs, leaving you completely bare in front of him. You immediately closed your legs from being exposed to the cold, but he held your legs open again.

He blew softly into your core and you shook in a slight shock. He proceeds to glance up at you before teasing your clit. You squirmed uncomfortably whilst moaning. 

He held your leg open with one of his hands whilst the other was nearing to the hole of your vagina.

He slipped in a finger testing the waters, before slipping in another. You felt your body being pulled up in shock and you stared at him as he looked concentrated.

He felt your walls tightening around his fingers and he glanced up at your red face.

He grinned and began curling his fingers against your tight walls making you scream out as shocks flew up your body making you shiver in pleasure.

He continued giving you attention, leading you quickly to your own orgasm. But when he abruptly stopped you began protesting until he placed his lips on yours.

He took off his boxers and reached over to his desk, pulling out a pack of condoms his mum had gotten him for whenever he was in this situation - which he thought was gonna when he was in his 30s.

He rolled it down his length and placed your hand in his. He leaned forward and guided himself in front of your dripping heat. He slowly slipped his cock in and watched as your face scrunched up in pain.

He let you crush his hand in your fingers and he stayed in place, waiting for you to get used to the feeling.

He could feel how tight you were, and it almost made him cum right there. You breathed heavily before releasing his hand letting him move slowly.

He let out a few hums as you began moaning loudly. He thrusted into you, becoming quicker as the pleasure increased for the both of you.

Your legs wrapped around his waist, enabling him to go deeper, letting him graze your g-spot.

You felt a tightening in your abdomen and it continued to get tighter. Harry's movement became faster and rougher as he was drawing close to his own orgasm.

After a few more thrusts Harry came into the condom, and soon after you orgasmed.

It felt like utter heaven but it finished quickly. Harry ended up collapsing on top of you as the both of you breathed heavily.

He rolled off of you and did his business and you sat up on the bed, your legs shaking crazily. You smiled and laid back down on the bed, exhausted.

Harry came back through with a towel and cleaned you up, letting you slip on a t-shirt of his own. You smiled gratefully and got under the covers of his bed.

He then slipped into bed with you, dressed in his own clothes, and kissed the back of your neck and the two of you cuddled and soon fell asleep.

You were glad it had happened, or you wouldn't have found the love of your life.