Do You Believe Me Now?

Sorry I haven't been uploading, I've just wanted to other things over the summer, but I will be hopefully uploading but it will be slow

Sorry I haven't been uploading, I've just wanted to other things over the summer, but I will be hopefully uploading but it will be slow. Thank you also for 58k I'm so freaking HAPPY!! And ain't that picture absolutely amazing 😍

Harry Kirton x reader

"Did you kill her Y/n?" Harry asked, turning his head towards you.

Both of you were sat in his car, rain pouring down the windows, trapping the two of you inside the car. You were under suspicion that you had murdered a friend of yours, you hadn't but no one seemed to believe you, even Harry.

"I didn't, why would I, she was one of my friends, do you seriously not believe me at all!" You cried at your boyfriend. "I have no motive!" You exclaimed throwing your hands up into the air.

You stared out of the window, tears threatening to spill out. The boy you had been with for a year, someone who knew you better than you knew yourself wouldn't believe you.

"Look, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to make you upset, it's just that there's proof that it may have been you." Harry explained to you, putting his hand on your shoulder but you shrugged him off.

"The proof! It might have been planted, or just simply not mine!" You soon began to cry over the statements your boyfriend was making.

It hurt.

You knew you didn't do it, so why didn't he just take your word for it.

You ended up leaving the car immediately and ran into your shared apartment. You took some of the cushions and a blanket placing them on the sofa.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked, watching as you continue setting up the couch.

"I'm sleeping on the couch," you answered finally getting under the cover. He didn't say anything, he just nodded and headed to bed.

You found yourself sobbing towards the middle of the night, wishing that he had said something, begging for you to get into bed with him, but he didn't say anything.

Was he scared of you? Did you think you were going to kill him in the night? You had no idea.

You soon fell asleep, tears still streaming down your face.

Soon it was morning and you had gotten up pretty late, your lawyer was meeting up with you for preparation of the trial. It was going to happen pretty soon ane you had been meeting up with them for a while confirming your side of the story.

Once it was the day of the trial, Harry had been ignoring you, he could barely even look at you.

You were sat next to your lawyer waiting for the jury to make up their mind on whether you were guilty or not, you had a solid alibi which was entirely truthful.

You were pronounced Not Guilty and was let go. You left the courtroom with Harry stumbling beside you.

"Do you believe me now?" You asked him, sat in the car, the rain was spitting and you had the window down slightly.

He never said anything and just carried on driving. You knew from then on your relationship was doomed, he probably didn't love you anymore, only because you had proved him right.

He should feel guilty that he never believed you in the beginning, you were just hoping you were able to get through it as you still loved him.