Black and White

Definitely the best picture of him

Definitely the best picture of him. #blueforCorey I hope everyone can heal from the loss of Corey, he will definitely be missed :(

Harry Kirton x reader

Everything was black and white, nothing changed until you met your soulmate. Sometimes people could go their whole life without seeing colour, what a misery.

Once you see colour for the first time it's a whole different world, you become happy and don't have to live with the dread of having to see the same old boring colours for your whole life.

Y/n was unfortunate, at her age she had never seen colour. She still saw the same old black and white, she had to ask her friends if she was wearing the right colours.

Of course they could all see colour, they were young and adventurous people and met their soulmates as soon as they became teenagers.

Y/n tried not to be jealous of them but she couldn't help it, she had no soulmate and she couldn't see that variety of the rare colours that were all around her.

For the night her friends decided they were going out clubbing, it wasn't really Y/ns thing but she decided to go anyway. She needed to let loose for once and not just stay at home watching Netflix all day.

Y/n sat on a cushioned chair at the club watching masses of black bodies dance around with white blasts of light create outlines of the people on the dance floor.

She wished that she could see the cool lights that blasted around the room in different directions. Her friends would talk about the purple blazes that would blind their eyes.

Y/n looked around, squinting her eyes by the white lights, she guessed that she was wearing a black dress but her friend had picked it out, she knew it was sparkly as it reflected the white light.

She held the cup of alcohol in her hands nodding her head slightly to the beat of the song. She took a sip of the strong alcohol and scrunched up her face. Thank goodness she wasn't a lightweight.

Beside her a guy sat next to her, she didn't take any notice as he was probably going to leave in a second anyway but he stayed.

"Hey, what's your name?" The guy beside her asked, shouting over the music in order for her to hear.
"Y/n, you?" She questioned, looking towards the mysterious guy.

She looked deep into his eyes and noticed his dark green eyes. She smiled towards him and started to notice his features.

He was beautiful and had freckles dotted across his face. His hair was curly and ginger. Hold on ginger!!

Y/n took a double take at him and looked around the room.

The room had now changed, blue and purple lights would be soaring through the room, she noticed how everyone was wearing different colours and she could see the bright neon colours her friends were wearing:

She looked towards herself and noticed she was wearing a blue, glittery dress which would hang over her shoulder.

She looked towards the guy with tears in her eyes.
"Harry." He answered gazing towards her with love. She breathed heavily with tears streaming down her face.

She quickly grabbed Harry's face and brought him into a heated kiss. She was so overwhelmed, she had finally found her soulmate.

She parted from him and brought him into a hug. "You're my soulmate, holy crap!" She mumbled holding him tight in her arms.

"Yeah I am, nice to meet you Y/n." Harry announced fully smiling towards her. He held her waist and they hugged.

They could of not been happier, she finally got to see all the colours she had been wishing to see.