Into The Woods

Harry Kirton x Reader

"Do you have everything?" Y/n asked her boyfriend, Harry.
"Yes, I think so." Harry said furrowing his eyebrows before looking through everything again. "Yep, everything is here." He said again, and they left.

They were both going on a hike through the woods, it got them out as it wasn't a busy day, where they had to just work. So they decided to go out.

Once they got to the woods, they stepped through the twigs into it. They followed a trail until it ended.
"This is where it stops, should we just keep going forward?" Y/n asked pointing to the trail.

"Yeah, but let's hope we don't get lost hey." Harry laughed whilst Y/n hit his shoulder.
"We aren't going to get lost, have some faith." Y/n giggled along.

After walking for 10 minutes they had reached a small lake. It wasn't big, but there was a bench next to it.

"Want to sit down, I don't see anyone here." Y/n asked going over to the old bench.
"Sure and look, there's another path, we can just walk across that." Harry agreed as they both sat down.

"Can I have one of the sandwiches please?" Y/n asked whilst Harry got his drink out of the bag.
"Yeah, hold on." He said being very slow with his movement, annoying her.

"Harry, come on I'm hungry." Y/n whined kicking his leg as he sat opposite her on the bench.
"Ow you didn't have to do that. I'm getting it now." Harry said over-dramatically, finally looking through the bag for the sandwiches.

"Um, Y/n I left the sandwiches at home." Harry said embracing himself, as he was the one who packed the bag.

"What the hell Harry, now I'm going to die of starvation out here." Y/n over exaggerated.
"I'm sorry. Why don't we just go to a shop, if there is one around here." Harry suggested.

"We're in the woods Harry, how is there going to be a shop around here?" Y/n moaned placing her hand in her forehead.

"Well we can just walk out of here and walk until we find one, I mean there has to be a village nearby or something." He said getting her to calm down.

"Okay fine, let's go then." Y/n said getting up and followed the path with Harry.

It had been a couple minutes and the path was leading to nowhere. It had been 15 minutes now and they still hadn't gotten anywhere.

"Should we just go back? This path isn't leading us anywhere." Y/n moaned letting her head fall back.
"It's too late, let's just follow this." Harry said, putting his arm around her to encourage her to keep going.

It had now been 25 minutes all together and the path seemed to be going on forever.
"Maybe we should've gone back." Harry said cringing at the continuation of the path.
"See that's what I said." Y/n said smirking at him.
"Yeah yeah." Harry grumbled as they kept walking.

They had finally reached the other side of the woods and I'm front of them was a main road. There were no places in sight and they both sighed.

"Wow, we failed so hard at this." Y/n breathed out. They had been walking for an hour straight and were tired from the constant walking.

"Let's just follow this road." Harry said dragging her along with him.

They had finally got the entrance of the woods where they were the previous hour and both looked at each other miserably.

"Let's just get the bus home." Y/n groaned, it was quite a walk back through many parks and fields to get back home, she didn't want to walk any further.

"I agree." Harry said smiling whilst they went to find a bus stop. "Well that was fun." Harry laughed.
"Shut up." Y/n said lightly slapping his arm also laughing.