What We Had

So happy, got myself out of doing two pieces of work that would have took 2 days each ahaha, I'm a scammer

So happy, got myself out of doing two pieces of work that would have took 2 days each ahaha, I'm a scammer. Anyway, hope you enjoy  thank you for 41k ahhh. Soz it's short.

Harry Kirton x reader

She saw him today, she saw Harry. He was with another girl, Y/n knew it was selfish but she didn't want him to be happy.

She could remember all the fun times they would have together, the countless times they laughed and made a fool out of themselves. But then the fun stops, and love is lost.

Y/n couldn't really get over Harry, he was everything she ever had and it's so weird to not have him around when he used to always be there.

They girl was beautiful, maybe more beautiful than Y/n, no. Y/n felt envious, she wanted to be the girl his arms were wrapped around.

She didn't want him to be happy with someone if she wasn't happy either, she wanted to grow old with him, but she knew that they were bound to break up.

She didn't want them to have what they had, she felt stupid but it was her thought process. Y/n wanted him to be sad about the breakup still, just like she was, but she knew that she had to get over him sooner or later.

It would just take a while. She held up his old t-shirt in front of her and stared at it, tears rolling down her cold cheeks.

She brought it close to her body and hugged it tightly. She placed it in a small box that had all their old printed pictures and memories, she was going to burn it, just like every broken girl would do.

But she just couldn't bring herself to do it, she didn't want to let the memories burn like their relationship did. She knew he was great without her, but she didn't want him with anyone else having a great relationship without her being happy as well.