Seventeen

Honestly what was I thinking making this imagine 😂

Honestly what was I thinking making this imagine 😂. Hope you like it and thank you for 700 votes and 36k reads, love you!!!!

Harry Kirton x reader

For some reason Y/ns parents couldn't trust her, they constantly thought that somehow she would end up killing someone or robbing a bank, which is rather stupid.

So to help with their worries when they went out on dates, they would hire a babysitter. Y/n was 17, she didn't need a babysitter, but she always had to have one.

This time, her parents were going out for business leaving Y/n by herself, or at least with a babysitter.

Y/n sat on her couch whilst her parents lectured her about the rules, she stared boredom at the television in front of her before lazily gazing back at her parents.

The doorbell rang and her father opened it to an older ginger boy, he was greeted and let in by her father.

"Y/n, this is Harry, he's your babysitter. So be friendly to him." Her father warned, pointing a finger towards her. She nodded glaring at Harry as he smiled warmly towards her.

Her parents soon left, leaving Y/n and Harry sat in silence. "So, how old are you Harry?" She asked, folding her arms across her waist whilst crossing her legs.

"19, and your 17 according to your parents." Harry mumbled back and she nodded looking over towards him.

Y/n began to get up from her seat and she finally left the room to go up to her own, she was able to walk straight through as her parents took down the door months ago.

Y/n took her phone and played music whilst finding some comfier clothes to wear. She took her top off when she heard footsteps walking into her room.

"Woah, sorry." Harry said, immediately sliding back out of the room.
"Do you know how to knock?" She asked, placing her top back on.

"Well you obviously don't have a door so how could I knock, I didn't know you were changing." Harry argued back, now standing away from her.

"I'm decent, you can come in." Y/n announced, rolling her eyes at the boy. She sat on her bed and laid down.
"I was wondering if you wanted to do anything?" He asked walking back into the room.

"What could we do?" She questioned sitting up on the bed to gaze at him. He only shrugged and sat beside her on the bed.

She gently brought her legs up to her chest and rested her head on her knees, giving a questioning look at Harry.

"I know what we could do." Y/n teased and sprang up to straddle him. She smirked towards him and placed her head by his neck.

"Oh, uh. Maybe not, I'm your babysitter." Harry mumbled as she began to slowly kiss his neck.
"But I'm not a baby, so how can you babysit when there's no baby to be looked after?" Y/n muffled, shuffling closer towards him.

"Uh, I don't know." He said, his head becoming frazzled. He ended up pulling her impossibly closer towards him and finally pulled her into a kiss.

Their lips touched and they were finally in heaven, it felt as if they were floating with the clouds.

Y/n had placed her hands through his hair whilst Harry placed his on her cheek. They parted for air but rapidly Harry placed her on her back, and he leaned over her.

He placed his head in her neck and kissed her skin, she would tug at his hair whilst he did so. He slowly placed himself between her legs and leaned closer towards her, his hands running along her body.

Clothes were soon taken off as they got busy and ending it with gentle cuddles. It was very passionate and heated that neither could be able to get over it.