Go Ahead

They look so cuteeee

They look so cuteeee. And THANK YOU for 1K, honestly I'm so shocked. I don't know what to do for a special, so leave any suggestions please. It helps. And also thank you for 47k. Literally I wouldn't be here without you guys. I love you guys so much!!!

Finn Shelby x reader

I strutted through a small alleyway on my way to a meeting with a Shelby. No idea who, I secretly hoped it was Finn but what were the chances. I swung the door open walking into a small room which at a desk towards the end was Finn Shelby in all his flesh and glory.

I let out a small sigh and sat down opposite him, smirking as he wiggled in his seat. I crossed one leg over the other before leaning back into the chair.

"Why am I here Shelby?" I asked, raising an eyebrow towards him, trying to slowly get a dig from him.
"I'm sure you know why Y/n." He answered, standing up from his chair.

He grabbed something from his pocket and walked over towards me, I grinned towards him, ready for whatever he was going to do. Kill me? No way, you can't get rid of me that easily.

He lightly touched my collarbone causing a shiver to erupt from my spine. He swiped my hair from my neck before abruptly bringing a knife to my neck.

I chuckled, looked up towards his concentrated face. They shouldn't have given Finn this job, I'd love to watch him kill me, because I know it would never happen.

"Go ahead. Kill me, add another ghost to haunt you." I teased, smirking once again. Turning towards him bringing my face closer to his. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath.

I teasingly rubbed my lips against his, urging him to move closer for a kiss. I leaned back as he tilted his head forward. I have him a light kiss to the lips before smashing my lips onto his.

After an intense make out he traveled down my neck, leaving little marks along with the trails. I sighed in content and brought his lips back to mine before pushing him away.

"I'll see you later, yeah?"  I announced, hopping off the desk I was laid on, grabbing my bag from my chair before waltzing our leaving a confused Finn. I guess I'm too damn irresistible.