GIRLS

Fun fact: I choked on my own spit in this scene ahaha

Anyway, I've been thinking that when I go back to school I'll start a gif series, so than I'm not stressing over school and writing and it's quick and simple, but you give me your suggestions, it'll help. ❤️❤️

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n was a player, she was always messing around with someone's heart, maybe multiples at a time. She was never the one to commit to a relationship because it was easy to stop communicating.

She was currently fooling around with Harry Kirton, they were inseparable and Y/n knew that this relationship was the only one she would ever enjoy.

When it came to Harry, she never wanted to hurt him in any way possible. He was too pure and precious. She felt as if in some way she was corrupting him.

She was at a party that her friend invited her to and she found herself taking as many shots as she was given. The heavy drinking caused her to become tipsy and she smashed her lips onto some random girl.

Their lips were locked together and they made out, the kiss becoming heavier and heavier. They were pulled apart, however, by the abrupt closing of a door.

Y/n stumbled out of the room and followed whoever it was who slammed the door close. She finally caught up with the person and realised it was Harry.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Y/n slurred out, trying to catch up with his desperate walking.
"Well I wanted to have a fun time with you, but I guess you were busy necking it on with some other slag!" Harry spat, anger written across his forehead.

"It was an accident, it won't happen again." Y/n muttered as Harry stopped to face her in annoyance.

"It will, and that's why I should have listened to everyone else, you really are a filthy player. I don't know why I even messed with you anyway!" Harry argued, before running away from the surprised girl.

Y/n knew she had messed up, the words hurt her but she knew it was mostly true. She didn't mean to hurt Harry, she was drunk and couldn't walk straight.

It was the day after and Y/n could remember everything, from kissing that girl to Harry shouting at her in disgust. She knew she had to fix things with him, he made her feel free and she couldn't lose that.

She strutted to Harry's house and knocked on the door, causing it to make loud vibrations. She waited for a while until the door was flung open.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, almost mocking Y/n.
"I wanted to apologise, what happened yesterday was an honest mistake." She answered, grasping her hands together.

Harry shook his head, rolling his eyes in the process.
"Look I know I haven't been the best to your people Harry, but I really like you. You're the only person who makes me feel like I'm flying all the time." She announced.

He took a sharp breath, still gazing at her with his piercing eyes.

"How do I know you won't do it again." He muttered, finally giving into her speech.
"Because I'll be taken by you." Y/n smiled, her eyes flashing innocence.

"Did you just subtly ask me out?"
"Yes..."