He Kissed Me!

Sorry if this is grammatically incorrect and all that jazz, but I'm tired and I've got school tomorrow, wish me luck

Sorry if this is grammatically incorrect and all that jazz, but I'm tired and I've got school tomorrow, wish me luck. And please suggest anything for this book, it would help a lot thanks.

Thank you for 42k, love you ❤️

Finn Shelby x reader

Y/n was a party. It was one of her friends' birthdays and had a huge party for it. Everyone was drunk and dancing around staring at each other laughing their asses off.

The birthday girl was trying to explain something to Y/n but she couldn't hear her, she was busy staring at a boy from across the room.

He wore a grey hat and his face plastered a slight smirk. She smiled back trying to be subtle until her friend started clapping in her face.

"Y/n!" She shouted over the music, catching Y/ns eye for once. "What are you staring at?" She asked, trying to scan the room.

"No one." Y/n answered into her friend's ear. She drank her drink placing it to the side of her onto a small brown table.
"Oh, boy alert!" Her friend shrieked, gazing at the boy Y/n was staring at before.

"Hello ladies." He announced, swirling his glass around in his hand. Y/n nodded not wanting much attention on her whilst the birthday girl introduced herself dramatically.

"Y/n, do you want to dance?" He asked, his eyes flicking to hers, catching her out. Y/n nodded, not being able to speak and held her hand out for him to take.

He guided her to the dance floor and rested his hands on her waist. "How are you finding the party?" Y/n asked, tucking a piece of her flowing hair out of her face.

"It's good." He answered, placing her arm over his shoulder. They waltzed around and the music, over time, quietened.

Finn glanced towards her lips before snapping his eyes back to hers. He leaned closer towards her, trying to be as near to her as possible.

"You're stunning." He breathed out, now finally being able to speak normally.
"Thank you, and you are too." Y/n agreed, twirling her hands around from the back of his neck.

"Can I?" He asked, wanting permission from her.
"Yes." She answered, almost scared of what he was going to do.

He leaned towards her and connected their lips finally. Caught off guard Y/n didn't kiss back until she could finally comprehend what was happening.

She slowly tilted into the kiss and kissed back, trying to be gentle. "Wow." She sighed, catching her own breath in surprise.

"Y/n!" Her friend shouted over the quiet music, causing the two to snap out of the trance. She gestured for Y/n to go over to her and she did.

Her friend grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the room into a small bathroom.
"What happened?" She asked in excitement, giggling.

"He kissed me."