🥵Caught P.2 🥵

Sorry I had to ehehehhehe

Sorry I had to ehehehhehe. Idk why it's so funny to me, anyway hope you enjoy also sorry that it's quite short.

Finn Shelby x reader

After Finn left you ended up moping around the house, cleaning whatever you could find. You even took a small nap and waited for him, but there was no sign. It was late at night when the door opened and you sat up eagerly.

You heard Finn groan in annoyance and walked through to the bedroom where you were laid.

"Hello, sorry I was so late. It was a stupid fucking job, I don't know why they even wanted me there." He complained, placing his gun beside the bed. He then stripped down his clothes and got into bed with you.

You kissed his cheek and moved back over to your warm side of the bed. You closed your eyes to sleep but couldn't, you were still hot and bothered and it really annoyed you.

You mumbled a few words and turned your body back towards Finn who was already gazing at you.

You eagerly placed your lips on his and brought him close to your body. He understood what you wanted and slipped his arms around your waist and brought you over to him, making you straddle his body.

You moaned at the friction and swiped off your nightgown. Letting him see her body. He sat up against the bed and smoothed his hands up your body. He placed them on your breasts and squeezed them lightly.

You groaned out and placed your hands on his, Finn watched you greedily as you began to grind down on him. You let out ragged moans due to the sensitivity of your clit brushing up against his boner.

"Lie down." Finn mumbled and you slipped away from him and laid down on the bed. Finn crawled over you and kissed up your body, once he got to your face he placed a longing kiss on your lips.

Finn smiled warmly and got a smile back from you. He guided his dick into your opening and finally slipped in.

You moaned out and arched your back and he began moving in and out. He kept a hold on your hips and he thrusted in and out of your vagina.

He groaned out and moved his hand up towards yours and gripped on yours. You groaned in pain and tried to shake his hand off but he kept it in place. You ignored it and instead focused on him.

Finn then took a hold of your hips and snapped his hips against yours. Finn continued to move in and out until the both of you cummed. You felt your high take over your body and arched your back, moaning out.

Finn breathed heavily and slid out of your vagina. He laid down beside you and placed a kiss on your cheek. You smiled lazily and kissed his lips. He then continued to spoon you and fall asleep together.