STAY

Im so tired rn, I learned that I can't spell no more, because of school

Im so tired rn, I learned that I can't spell no more, because of school. ALSO PLEASE SUGGEST ANYTHING FOR THIS BOOK ITS REALLY APPRECIATED.
Thank you for 43k love you guys.

Harry Kirton x reader

Y/n trekked through a small town, keeping her belongings close to her body. She had a limited supply of money which she only ever spent on food.

She wanted to see the world for herself, travel long distances and see the moon fall into night and the sun come up for the day.

She sat alone in a park, laying across the dry grass, breathing heavily. She had asked up a large hill and with her heavy baggage it wore her out.

"Hello?" A voice sounded, causing Y/n to sit up in surprise. She saw a boy who was pale and freckly, with ginger hair smoothing across his face.

"What do you want?" Y/n asked, grabbing her bag and pulled it close towards her body. Feeling intimidated by the young boy who stared at her in confusion.

"I was wondering if you need any help?" He replied, scanning the park, squinting his eyes due to the hot sun.

"I'm fine, so jog on." She spat, lying down once more. But the boy stayed and sat beside her.
"Why are you out here, you travelling?" He enquired, gesturing to her huge bag filled to the brim with supplies.

"I ran away, nothing new." Y/n huffed out, sitting up and bringing her legs up to her chest.
"Why did you run away?" He asked, admiring her features.

"That's classified information." She declared, rolling her eyes at his questions.
"Is it fun, running away?" He mumbled, feeling shunned for asking her too many questions.

"I guess, at least I'm free you know, I'll have to go back sometime though." Y/n answered, staring at a bird in a tree, becoming interested in simple things that were floating around her.

"I'm Harry." He announced, putting his hand out for her to shake but Y/n just stared at his hand until he became awkward and ran his hand through his hair.

"Y/n." She responded, leaning her head onto her legs, gazing at his beauty.
"If you want you can come to mine, sleep there instead of being outside." He suggested and she immediately shook her head.

"How do I know you're not a murderer?" She asked, squinting whilst lifting an eyebrow.
"Do I look like one?"
"Yes." She answered, a blank look flashing across her face.

"Just come on, I won't do anything. I'm just letting you sleep, it's going to be dark soon." He said, standing up and offering a hand towards Y/n.

She grasped his and and picked up her back as he slung her up onto her feet.

"My house isn't far." He explained, learning her towards his house. He led her through the door and Y/n glanced around in amazement, his house was clean and sparkling practically.

He showed her up to a guest room and let her settle in and take a shower. He knocked on the door and opened it slowly with her consent.

"Do you want something to eat?" He asked, leaning against the door. She gave a small nod and followed him to his kitchen where he made her a sandwich.

"It was lovely." She complimented, finally having some decent food for once.
"Thanks, I should let you head to bed." Harry grinned, taking her plate, watching her walk up to the guest room.

Harry woke up, his eyes hurting from the sunlight that the blinds were letting through. It was morning.

He had gotten dressed and went to check on Y/n. He gave a few gentle knocks and heard no replies. He slowly opened the door and saw that the room was deserted.

There was a note on the made bed and it was a thank you note from her. He sighed in disappointment, shaking his head.

He ran his hands through his hair and left the room, clutching the paper in his hand. He then ran to the park and searched throughout for Y/n, but she wasn't anywhere in sight.

She didn't stay like he hoped she would. Maybe that makes them both two different people, that would be the last time he would see her, she must have travelled the world like she explained before. Harry just hoped he would see her again, but he didn't.