Monster

Soz if I have already used this.

Finn Shelby x Reader

Finn ran into Y/ns house where she was sewing some clothes together. The front door slammed shut and Y/n put the shirt she was sewing down and stood up wearily walking to her bedroom door.

"Y/n!" Finn called from down stairs his voice breaking, she walked down to him and joined him on the couch.
"What's the matter Finn?" She asked, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"I killed a man." Finn mumbled, it was very light and she barely heard. Y/n nodded and brought him into a hug. He rested his head on her shoulder and tears slipped down his face.

"It's alright Finn, don't worry about it." Y/n murmured softly trying to get him to calm down.
"No it's not Y/n I'm a monster." He replied slipping his arms around her waist and hugged her desperately.

"No you're not. And you never will be." She said stroking his arm.
"But, I killed him. H-He was innocent." Finn stuttered his cries choking him up. Y/n nodded and brought him closer to her.

"That doesn't matter, what's done is done Finn. You can't change the past but you can move on. Come on, why don't we go get some sleep, huh?" Y/n suggested, getting ready to stand up.

Finn nodded and stood up and she led him to her room. Y/n laid on the bed whilst Finn laid next to her. She moved her arms out and Finn cuddled into her chest. After a few quiet minutes they were out and fast asleep.

Throughout their sleep Y/n could feel Finn move around and toss his head from side to side. She eventually woke up when it was quite dark and Finn was sitting at the side of the bed with his head in his hands.

He sat there crying into his hands. She got up and hugged him from behind.
"It's okay, I'm here." Y/n whispered in a sleepy voice. Finn turned to look and her, the tears dripping off his hot face.

"Just breathe." Y/n smiled warmly a day she demonstrated how to breathe.

In and out
In and out

Finn laughed at her attempts to calm his down, this caused herself to smile along. She hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Y/n asked him rubbing his back soothingly. Finn shook his head at her.
"Tomorrow." He turned back to her and laid down in front of her.

Y/n smiled and laid down as well. "Sweet dreams then." She spoke out kissing him and then his forehead before laying her head on his chest.