i wanna feel again.

This song goes really well this imagine, so would recommend playing it whilst you read

This song goes really well this imagine, so would recommend playing it whilst you read. Hope you enjoy.

Harry Kirton x reader

Me and Harry broke up a couple days ago. He wanted to end it because he felt we were "too distant". I didn't expect it, I thought we were perfectly fine, we went out on dates, we did everything a normal couple would do, oh. I guess I was just too boring.

I had been laid around my room, no one bothered to speak to me, I didn't want anyone to speak to me. I just wanted to hear his voice, once more saying that he loved me.

Of course I was asking for too much, but I was hurting too much, I just wanted to be happy again. If I look on the bright side, I'll be happy remembering the time I was sad and depressed and laugh about it. But who knows if that would ever happen?

I missed the way he touched my hand, cradling it like it was fragile. The times he would kiss me goodnight or message me a good morning text.

But that's never going to happen, ever again. Most likely he's doing that to another right now, touching them like he had loved her for centuries, as if I was a nobody and just a fragment of his past.

I tossed and turned in my bed, my pillows soaked through with burning tears. I felt like a broken record, scratches gliding across the vinyl, unable to play it's song as it continues to skip over its lyrics, unbothered that the person listening to it has frustration towards it.

My heart still beats, thump... thump... thump. Becoming slower than usual, I sat up slowly, gazing around my room, it was different.

There was no happiness, only darkness. I just wanted to flick the light on, finally have the warmth of the yellow tone it gives off, but I couldn't. I didn't want to be warm, I wanted to be cold.

The old pictures were scattered around the walls, taped up, unknowing of the recent events. The people in the photo are in love and smiling. That's what I want, happiness, warmth. The feeling of having someone to be an idiot with.

But now, I was just a lonely girl, cradling my own hands, just like he once did. Staring at my photos in distress, wanting to tear them off the wall, but another part of me wanted to keep them up, just to keep the memories, but I wanna feel again.