🥵 Caught 🥵

Hdikgtneb, who told this man he would be so beautiful, I'm blessing your eyes - thank me! And also this is a little short, sorry! Also sorry that all I write is smut now, I just have so many ideas and their fun to write

Hdikgtneb, who told this man he would be so beautiful, I'm blessing your eyes - thank me! And also this is a little short, sorry! Also sorry that all I write is smut now, I just have so many ideas and their fun to write. I used to be a prude when it came to smuts ahaha now I'm writing them all the time ➖👅➖.

Finn Shelby x reader

You were at Finns house and the two of you were just relaxed, nothing had really happened that day which was a massive surprise because something is always happening knowing Finns family.

You had your head laid on his chest and there was a comfortable silence, but you grew bored quickly and tilted your head up and leaned in to kiss him. You smiled into your kiss and began to sit up.

You straddled his hips and continued to kiss him, the atmosphere became thick and Finn sat up to meet your lips easily.

He rested his hands on your hips and began to guide your hips across his lap.

The two of you groaned out and you could feel his hardened dick from underneath his trousers. You smiled and began to take off your clothes and helped Finn out of his. Once all your clothes were off Finn immediately grabbed our breasts.

Giving them squeezes before taking one of your nipples in his mouth whilst he rubbed the other one. You as a reaction grinded down on his boner whilst he sucked on your breasts.

You moaned out loudly and threw your head back. You lifted his head up by his chin and kissed him once again.

He continued to tease your breasts but soon after he let his hands travel down to your hips and grinded you harder on his dick.

He flipped the two of you over and slid his dick into your throbbing vagina. You whined as he pushed himself in and you held onto arms. He began to thrust in and out of your vagina and incredibly sped up the speed.

Soon enough, he was pounding into you and whilst he was groaning, you were moaning loudly. The two of you didn't hear the door open so you both carried on.

Someone then stormed into your room and then you and Finn jumped up in surprise and he pulled out and covered the both of you with the blanket.

"Oh shit." A voice muttered.

"Arthur, get the fuck out!" Finn shouted, pointing at the door in anger. Arthur just laughed at you and Finn and turned around.

"Sorry to stop your special time, but Tommy needs us." Arthur teased and you went red.
"You can't just storm in here, Y/n was naked." Finn spat, getting changed. He shook his head and turned towards you.

"I'm sorry." Finn mumbled and he kissed your forehead before running out the door with Arthur. You however shrunk down into the bed, horny.