Tired

Sorry it's super short, I had no time to write.

Harry Kirton x Reader

Y/n walked into her and Harry's shared apartment, she placed her bags on the floor and stumbled through the hallway, pulling her hair out of the stressful ponytail it was in.

She slung her jacket off and chucked it onto the sofa where Harry was, flicking through this phone.

"Y/n, what the hell?" He asked, snatching the jacket off of his head. Y/n just shrugged taking her shoes off and went into their shared bedroom. Harry followed after her and found her getting changed.

"Tired?" He asked, walking over to her. She nodded tiredly and leant against him as he pulled her into a hug. She snuggled her face into his shoulder and groaned.

He guided her over to the bed and laid her down making sure she was underneath the blanket. She cuddled into him as he got into bed next to her.

Harry kissed her cheek and went down to her jaw before reaching her neck, she moved away moaning and shaking her head.

Harry stopped and brought her closer to him by her waist. Y/n moved her leg so it was over his waist and moved further towards him. He wrapped his arms around her back and shoulder whilst Y/n put her arms around his waist.

She kissed his shoulder and then stuffed her face into his neck. This was definitely something she was glad to come home to after a long day of work.