6

Jimin meets up with Seulgi and Irene at a froyo shop the next day. "Hey you guys."

Seulgi waves and Irene smiles. "How's it going with your mans?"

"Good. How's it going with Tae?"

"It's honestly perfect."

"That's good."

Seulgi checks her phone. "Sooyoung is on her way. She's a bit late because she was hanging out with Jin, but she said she's hurrying."

"Oh. So she is hanging out with us?"

"Yeah. Also, were planning on having a sleepover. Since you're gay, you're invited. Wendy can't come because of the baby and everything, but Yeri can come."

"Cool. I'm free so I'll definitely show up."

"Awesome! We're gonna invite Sooyoung too."

The door opens and a tall, pretty girl walks in. She smiles brightly. "Sorry. There was so much traffic."

Seulgi gets up and gives her a quick hug. "I'm glad you could make it. This is Jimin and this is  Irene."

She smiles at Irene and when she looks at Jimin, her smile falls. "So. You're the one who's dating Kook."

Jimin nods. She turns back to Irene and smiles again. "And you're dating Tae?" Irene smiles and nods.

Sooyoung sits next to her. "Tae's fun. It never gets old with him." Irene giggles and nods. Jimin waits for her to say something good about Jungkook but she doesn't.

Seulgi looks at Jimin and shrugs. Jimin scoots over so he's sitting closer to Seulgi. She smiles and whispers. "We don't have to invite her to the sleepover if you don't want."

Jimin grins. "We can invite her. It's better that she doesn't like him because it means I have no competition."

Seulgi giggles. "Okay. If you ever get uncomfortable, I think of an excuse to get her to leave."

Jimin nods. "Thank you."

-

That night, they hang out in Seulgi's basement and watch chick flicks. Yeri and Joy hit it off immediately and talk quietly the whole time.

Jimin gets bored quickly. Just because he's a bottom doesn't mean he's really into girly stuff. He gets up and goes into the other room, sitting at the bar.

He calls Jungkook.

calling Baby Man...

"Hey babe."

"Hey..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just a bit bored. They're doing a bunch of girly stuff."

"Oh."

"You're more into girly stuff than I am. Remember when Irene did your makeup and you wouldn't let her take it off?"

"My eyes were sparkly and they looked cool."

"You're gayer than me and you're the bisexual one."

Jungkook chuckles. "How's it going with Sooyoung?"

"I... I don't know. She's being a bit... mean? I guess?"

"To you?"

"No."

"Tell me about it."

"I'll tell you later..."

"I can pick you up if you want me to."

"I don't want to be rude to Seulgi. I'll survive."

"Okay. Try and have fun."

"I will."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

call ended.

-

Jimin sets his phone down and sighs.

"Was that Jungkook?"

Jimin turns around and sees Sooyoung. She's sits down on the bar stool next to him. "What were you guys talking about?"

"I just got a bit tired of chick flicks."

"Are you bored with him yet?"

Jimin hesitates and chuckles. "Excuse me?"

"I mean, you must be. You slept with Tae. Trust me, I understand. Jungkook is nice but he's boring at times."

Jimin stares at her in disbelief. "I can't believe you're actually saying this to me."

Sooyoung frowns and tilts her head. "I don't understand."

Jimin glares and keeps a snarky grin on his face, talking through clenched teeth. "Unlike you, I actually regret cheating on Kook. He's more than enough for me but I got greedy. Difference between me and you is that I'm not greedy anymore and I acknowledged my mistake. Don't you fucking dare talk bad about Kook because he's perfect and he cares about me."

"But he's not a very interesting boyfriend."

"He's not just my boyfriend, he's my best friend, and I don't appreciate you talking shit about him. I don't wanna fucking hear it."

He stands up and grabs his phone, walking back into the other room. "Seulgi, I'm sorry, but I'm leaving."

Seulgi pouts. "Why?~"

"I don't want to be here." He leaves before she can say anything else.

-