84

Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi all have the same lunch period btw

-

Tae walks into lunch a bit late and sits down next to Yoongi. "Aye, single club. What's good?" He holds his hand up for a high five.

Yoongi just stares at him. "Wait, you broke up with Irene?"

"She broke up with me, but technically it was mutual. For fucks sake, just give me a high five."

Yoongi gives him a high five and goes back to eating his food with a slightly red face. Jungkook glances at him and snickers.

Yoongi looks up at makes eye contact with him. He shakes his head but his cheeks turn even more red.

Jungkook tries not to laugh but it's no use. Everyone but Yoongi looks at him with a very confused look on their face.

Jungkook clears his throat. "Sorry, I just forgot that Yoongi and I have to go make up our math quiz."

Yoongi shakes his head. "No we don't."

"Yes we do."

Yoongi stares for a good 4 seconds. "Fuck, we do."

They both stand up and walk towards the exit. When they're out of the cafeteria, Jungkook smiles and hops up and down, clapping his hands excitedly. "Is it Irene? Do you like Irene?"

Yoongi grimaces. "No. She's not my type."

"Then why did you look relieved when Tae said that they broke up?"

Yoongi shrugs. "I don't know. Just know that I don't like Irene..."

"Oh... Wait... Do you like Tae?"

"Shut up."

"IT'S TOTALLY TAE!! OH MY GOD!!"

"I said shut up."

"No, I refuse to shut up. This is so cute. But... Who the fuck would top? You're both tops."

"... Maybe one of us is a switch."

Jungkook gasps. "You'd be the bottom?!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

"I can't believe you like Tae. I didn't ever think you were bi, but if I knew, I would've guessed Hoseok or something."

Yoongi wretches. "No. He's my best friend. Never in a million years."

"Why do you like Tae?"

"For the same reason everyone else likes him."

"Yeah, I get it. Can I tell Jimin?"

"Are you fucking insane? No! They're best friends!"

"Jimin wouldn't tell him."

"Still, you can't tell him."

"... Please?"

"Fine."

-