87

Jimin is walking in the hallway the next day with a massive headache. His hangover absolutely sucks today.

Someone snickers when they walk by. Jimin looks at them groggily but continues on his way.

He sits down in econ and Emilia nudges him. He grins and nudges her back. She doesn't smile. "So... I'm guessing you're either really mad at Jungkook or just embarrassed."

Jimin frowns. "What?"

"You know..."

"No. I don't. What are you talking about? If I look upset, it's because I'm totally hungover."

"But what about the video?"

"What video?"

"The blow job video."

Jimin's eyes grow wide. "I have no idea what you're talking about. What the fuck is the blowjob video?!"

"The one of the guy sucking someone's dick. It got spread around today at around 4th period. Did you even let Jungkook film you guys?"

Jimin freezes and just stares at her. "Oh my god..." He covers his face. "Oh my fucking god. Oh my god!"

"Hey, it's not that bad. My friend saw it and she said your face wasn't shown and your hair was black at the time so in reality, it could be anyone, but everyone knows that you're the only gay guys at this school."

Jimin stands up and leaves the room with his phone in his trembling hands.

He calls Jungkook who picks up almost immediately.

calling Kookster...

"Hey babe. Why are you calling me?"

"You fucking lied to me. You said you would never record us." He walks into the bathroom and locks himself in the biggest stall.

"Woah woah woah, what?"

"You lied to me. You fucking lied." He bursts into tears.

"What are you talking about? Why are you crying?"

"The fucking video! You videoed us."

"No, I didn't. I never did. Where are you?"

"The math hall bathroom."

"Can we talk about this in person? You're crying and I can barely understand anything you're saying because the service in the bathroom sucks."

"Fine."

call ended.

-

Jimin paces back and forth trying to stop himself from crying. He hears footsteps.

"Jimin?"

He opens the stall door and crosses his arms. Jungkook frowns and walks over to him to wipe his tears but he pushes him away. "Don't touch me."

"I don't know why you're mad at me."

"Emilia told me about the blow job video."

"The what?"

"The video of the guy sucking someone's dick."

"I genuinely don't know what you're talking about. Babe, I never filmed us. Never. I promise."

"Ask your friends if they have the video."

Jungkook pulls out his phone and texts all of his friends. A few of them respond with the video.

Jungkook chuckles. "This isn't us. That's definitely not you– oh my god."

Jimin grabs Jungkook's phone. "Wait... Is that–"

"Yoongi."

-