68

Jungkook walks in at the end of the period and Jinin smiles. Kook walks over and kisses the tip of his head, standing behind his chair. "You look happier today."

"I am. This is Emilia." He points to the girl next to him and she's waves. "Nice to meet you."

Jungkook grins. "Nice to meet you too."

"You guys are a cute couple."

Jimin smiles and tilts his head back and smiles up at Jungkook. "Thanks."

-

Yeosang and Jimin sit in the library during lunch again and talk about random stuff.

"But the antelope made it because the lion tripped. It was crazy."

Jimin giggles. "I can't believe you willingly watched a nature documentary."

"Animal planet slaps, okay? Don't judge."

"I prefer their documentaries on the ocean. I like at the little fish and funny blob-looking things that live on the ocean floor. They're so carefree."

Yeosang smiles. "Sea cucumbers are pretty dope."

Jimin nods. They hear footsteps approaching their aisle so.they stop talking. The librarian is probably going to yell at them for talking too loud.

Jungkook rounds the corner with a drink carrier in his hand. It has 3 sodas on it. "Hey."

Jimin gasps lightly. "Kook, you have class right now."

"I left last period because I 'felt sick'. I wanted to hang out with you guys." He hands Yeosang on eof the drinks. "I hope you like Coke."

Jimin smiles when Kook sits down next to him. "Ooo, what did you get me?"

"Dr. Pepper. Of course."

Jimin smiles and drinks it. "You're the best, Kookie."

-

Not to be that person, but Jimin was definitely watching Yeosang drink the drink like "please don't tell me Kook poisoned him please don't tell me kook poi-"