1

What they all look like now that they're seniors

-

Jimin and Jungkook walk into school hand in hand for the first day of the spring semester. They've been dating for over a year now and it's gone smoothly since the cheating incident.

Hoseok and Seulgi are talking off to the side of the hall. Seulgi sees them and runs up, giving Jimin a hug. "I know I saw you 2 days ago, but I've missed you!"

Jimin grins weakly in response. Seulgi animatedly talks to Jungkook and Hoseok walks up, ruffling Jimin's hair. "What's up, kiddo? You look glum."

"I'm just not feeling like myself lately..."

"You aren't having any of those bad thoughts again, are you?"

"No. Not yet, at least."

Hoseok wraps his arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulls him away, walking with him. "It's the first day of our last semester of highschool. Aren't you excited?"

"I guess..."

"You got accepted to college, right?"

"Yeah. Last semester I got accepted to UCLA."

"Has Jungkook been accepted to any colleges yet?"

"Yeah... He got one yesterday..."

"Where?"

"Duke. He got a lacrosse scholarship."

"Where is Duke?"

"North Carolina..."

"Oh. I see the problem."

"We're gonna be 2,500 miles away from each other if he commits to Duke."

"Then enjoy your last semester together or talk about long distance."

"I guess you're right."

Jungkook walks up and wraps his arm around Jimin's waist. "Whatcha guys talkin bout?"

"College."

"Oh, fun. Hobi, did you hear that I was accepted to Duke?"

"Yeah. Congratulations."

Jimin slips out of their arms and smiles briefly before walking away with his arms crossed and his head hanging low.

-

Welcome to the sequel!