30

After taking a shower, they wrap themselves up in towels and sit against the base of Jungkook's bed. Jimin lazily kisses the bottom of Jungkook's neck.

"I'm so happy we get to stay together... You don't know how much it means to me that you picked UCLA over Duke..."

"There's no way I'd let my baby go across the country all by himself."

Jimin giggles. "You're so sweet..." He leans in and give Jungkook a warm kiss. His phone buzzes.

He breaks the kiss and glances at it. Jungkook looks too and sees that it's from Tae. Look flips Jimin's phone over. "Ignore him."

Jimin looks directly into Jungkook's eyes. Kook blushes and Jimin giggles. "It's been a year and you still get flustered by eye contact."

"You have really pretty eyes. They're a maple chocolate color and I'm obsessed with them."

Jimin blushes too. "You get so sappy sometimes... But I don't hate it..."

Jungkook pulls Jimin as close as possible and kisses his ear. "Do you want to have sex or go to bed? You looked really tired at the party."

Jimin shrugs. "We don't need to have sex but we can do something else..."

"Like what?"

"Remember what you said that one time when we went to that fair?"

Jungkook thinks for a second. "Um... Oh. The fingering thing?"

Jimin nods and Jungkook chuckles. "If you want me to do it then I'll do it. What was it that I said exactly?"

"You said you'd bend me over your lap and finger fuck me so hard that I'd cum."

"You want me to do that to you?"

Jimin nods and gently kisses Jungkook's cheek. "Please."

-