12

Seulgi and Yeri work on Jungkook's phone case. Yeri applies the rhinestone 'JK' in the middle. "I hope everyone is chill with him having a case like this."

Seulgi nods. "Me too. I think he's really cool for expressing himself."

"I know the guys will be cool with it, but I'm scared about the other guys on the lacrosse team... They're so closed minded."

"Hoseok and Yoongi will defend him if they're mean, especially Hoseok. You know he wouldn't let that shit slide."

"You're right..."

-

Jungkook goes to school on Monday with the phone case. Hoseok notices it during lunch. "What's your phone case?"

Jungkook's face turns red. "Uh, it's nothing..."

Hoseok grabs his phone, not forcefully, but without asking for permission. "Is it Jimin's phone?"

Jungkook considers saying yes but shakes his head. "Uh... I-It's mine..."

Hoseok looks over it for a second. "Where'd you get it?" Yoongi looks at it and squints. "That's yours? Really?"

Jungkook's face turns a deeper red. "Seulgi and Yeri made it for me."

"Was it their idea?"

"The design was but I asked for them to make it for me."

"So they decided on rhinestones and hearts and stuff?"

"No. I asked for that, but they decided the layout."

Yoongi and Hoseok stare at the case silently. "Oh."

Jungkook snatches his phone back and shoves it in his backpack. Hoseok sees the embarrassment on Jungkook's face and his expression softens.

"I think it's cool. I should ask Seulgi to make me one, but neon green. Or maybe purple with the Takashi Murakami flower. That would be sick."

Jungkook's blush fades. "That would look cool..."

Hoseok leans in and whispers. "Has anyone said anything mean about it?"

"No."

"Tell me if someone does and I'll skin them alive. Who did your nails?"

"Seulgi and Yeri."

"I should ask for them to put letters on my nails. No colored polish, just black letters."

"Get 'Hobi' on one hand but make the 'o' a sun."

Hoseok nods. "I should get that."

-