98

Jimin walks up to Jungkook's locker after the bell rings with a pained expression. Jungkook frowns. "Why do you look sad?"

"Kook, I'm worried about you. You're becoming overly obsessive with making sure I'm okay 24/7."

"I just care about you a lot."

"I know. You just need to chill, okay? It's kind of off-putting how you're acting. Yeosang was really confused so I had to tell him everything that happened for him to understand."

Jungkook gulps. "Are you mad at me?"

"No. It just makes me upset. I don't want you to be anxious all the time. I promise I'll tell you when I'm feeling bad. You need to trust me on that."

Jungkook nods. "I can try..."

"If you really want me to be happy, then stop checking up on me. It makes me feel bad when you feel bad."

"Okay. I'll stop."

"By the way, I can't hang out after school today. I need to study for something."

"Oh... Okay..."

Jimin gives him a kiss. "I promise I'll text you, okay? Try not to think about me. I'll be okay."

"But... I always think about you..."

"Play video games. Invite one of your friends over. Distract yourself."

"Okay... Maybe I can play Mario kart with Tae..."

Jimin smiles. "Yeah. You always beat him so maybe it'll make you feel better."

Jungkook smiles weakly. "I love you. So much."

"I love you too. I'll see you after 7th period."

-

Pardon Jungkook's behavior. He's going through sex withdrawals. He hasn't cum in two weeks.

 He hasn't cum in two weeks