51

don't know if I ever mentioned this, but Jungkook's bathroom isn't just a shower. It's a shower and bath so they're like standing in a bathtub? Does that make sense? Look it up if you don't know.

-

Jungkook opens his bathroom door. "I know that going raw means you probably feel a bit gross right now, so you should take a bath. I can't really join you because the bathtub is small, but we can cuddle afterwards."

Jimin gives him a weak smile. "Okay..." Jungkook frowns and gives him a kiss. "Don't be upset. I love you and I'm here for you."

Jimin nods softly. "I know..." He walks into the bathroom and closes the door. He looks in the mirror and sees how lifeless his eyes look.

He looks over to the tub and his thoughts turn dark.

-

Jungkook sits on his bed and scrolls through Instagram. After about 15 minutes, he notices that he hasnt heard any movement from the bathroom in a while.

He stands up and walks over, knocking softly. "Jimin, you okay–"

He hears splashing and coughing so he opens the door. Jimin is coughing up water over the side of the tub. Jungkook rushes over and cups Jimin's cheek in his hand. "Baby, what happened?"

Jimin keeps coughing water and Jungkook rubs his back until he's done. "Kookie, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"About what?"

He starts crying. "For trying to die. I'm sorry."

Jungkook's eyes grow wide. "Trying to die?"

"By drowning myself. I'm sorry, Kook. I'm really sorry."

Jungkook pulls him into a hug. "Shh, it's okay. You don't need to apologize. I'm just happy you're okay." Jimin grabs Jungkook's shirt and cries into his shoulder.

-

oop