57

A week later, Jungkook has to go away for the weekend for a lacrosse tournament. 

Jimin and Jungkook are hanging out in Jimin's room. "Babe, you'd miss only 1 day of school. Come on."

"My parents love you, but they don't love you enough to let me skip school for you. Besides, I have 2 quizzes."

Jungkook groans and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Please?"

"Kookie, I can't. You know how much my parents care about grades."

"Can you at least come for Saturday and Sunday then?"

"It's in Florida. No."

"But it's only a 6 hour ride."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "You know I don't like driving and there's no way in hell my parents would drive me."

"But I won't get to see you for 3 whole days."

"You'll survive." He gives him a kiss. "We can FaceTime every day. I promise."

Jungkook nods. "Okay..."

"Who's gonna be your roommate?"

"Probably Hoseok."

"Thank god it's not one of your mean teammates." 

Jungkook nods. He kisses Jimin's neck slowly. "Can we have a sex marathon tonight?"

"You'll be really tired. You need to get up at 6 to go to school to catch the bus."

"But... 3 days... That's a really long time."

"No it isn't."

"But I always get horny after my lacrosse games. You know this."

"Jungkook, I don't know if you're aware of this, but you have a perfectly good hand. I'm sure that'll be enough for you."

Jungkook frowns. "No it won't... Can we have Skype sex?"

"You're unbelievably needy. Fine, we can have Skype sex."

Jungkook smiles and ruffles Jimin's hair. "Your'e the best."

-

Jungkook is the HORNIEST teenager.

DISGUSTING