48

Senior Tae is fluffy too^^

Also honeyjhope Jimin is not getting touched. Sorry.

-

Jimin grabs Jungkook's hand and laces their fingers together as they walk towards the movie theater. Tae is waiting outside on his phone. He looks up and smiles. "I already bought our tickets so we can head inside. I'll buy your snacks too."

Jimin shakes his head. "We can buy our own."

Tae frowns. "No. Let me pay. I'm the one who invited you guys."

Jimin giggles. "Fine." Tae ruffles Jimin's hair. "Have I told you that blonde hair suits you?"

Jimin shakes his head but smiles. "I think I look weird."

"No. You look great."

Jimin smiles and leans against Jungkook's arm. "It was all Kook's idea." Jungkook kisses the top of Jimin's head.

-

They sit down in the back row of the theater in the only place where three seats are open next to each other. Jungkook sits in the middle.

Halfway through the movie, Jimin gets up and goes to the bathroom. Tae leans over to whisper to Jungkook. "Are you okay with me going to the bathroom too? I dont want to look shady."

"Uh, I'm okay with it but I don't think Jimin would be."

Tae nods. "I'll wait."

-

After the movie, Tae pulls Jungkook aside. "Hey, why does Jimin actually hate being alone with me?"

"He doesn't like being alone with people."

"He's alone with people all the time and he never has a problem with it."

"Well... It's specifically people he doesn't trust."

"In what way?"

Jungkook looks at Tae. "You know."

Tae stares at him. "You don't mean–"

"Yeah, I do."

Tae frowns. "Does he really think I would do something like that?"

"Can you really blame him though? No matter what you say, he'll always think that you used him last year. He feels really vulnerable around you."

"But... I never assaulted him or anything. I'm confused."

"He has a really hard time trusting you with small things. Don't question him about it."

"I want him to be able to trust me..."

"I doubt he ever will."

"But... I didn't use him. You know I didn't. The feelings were all mutual."

"I can't force him to believe that and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to either. I know you didn't use him, but I think he doesn't want that to be true."

"Wait... that doesn't make sense."

"I'm just guessing, but if he admits that you didn't use him and that you actually did like him, his feelings for you might... resurface."

"Oh..."

"I really care about Jimin and I don't want him feeling conflicted or upset, so please be understanding."

"I will..."

-