13

Jungkook goes to lacrosse practice. One of his team members stops him and grabs his hand. "The fuck is this shit?"

Jungkook's face thankfully doesn't heat up. "Nail polish."

"It's fucking gay. I mean, I know you're into dudes and all that, but this is pushing it. Did Jimin make you get them?"

"No."

"So you're the bottom?"

"That's none of your business, but no. I'm not."

"Then why the fuck are your nails so girly?"

"Nail polish isn't only for girls."

The guy chuckles. "All I'm saying is that you could at least tone it down a bit."

Hoseok notices from across the field and starts walking over.

Jungkook glares. "Don't fucking tell me what to do."

"If you're gonna get your nails done, at least make 'em looks good. Those look so shitty and tacky."

Hoseok stands between them. "You think they look bad?"

"Yeah. Have you seen them? Looks like a kindergarten did them."

Hoseok wacks the dude's helmet with his lacrosse stick. "My girlfriend did them, asshole."

The guy takes his helmet off. "What the fuck, Seok?! Why'd you hit me?"

"You're being a bitch."

"I'm just telling this faggot what's good for him."

Hoseok takes his helmet off. "For someone who's a dignified homophobe, you're taking your Trump love to such an extent that next thing you know, you'll be on your knees in the oval office sucking his 2 inch dick."

He starts walking away but the dude just doesn't shut up. "Trump's better than having a Ching Chong like you for president."

Hoseok stops and turns around. Yoongi pushes past him and takes his helmet off. "The fuck did you just say?!"

"You heard me."

"Oh you're totally getting kicked off of the team."

"Kick Kook off the team. No one will miss a fag."

Yoongi walks up and presses a finger against the dude's chest. "You're the only pussy here that has a problem with Jungkook liking guys. No one will miss you because you're the worst person on this team."

Hoseok walks over to the coach and animatedly tells him about everything that went down.

He calls the guy over and yells at him.

Hoseok walks over to Kook. "Carson's a bitch. Ignore him."

Jungkook chuckles. "Bold of you to assume I didn't do that for the past 5 minutes."

Hoseok scoffs. "I fucking hate him. I know we're in Georgia, but he's such an avid conservative that he thinks everyone should have the same opinions as him. I don't care if someone likes Trump, but they don't need to rub their beliefs in other people's faces."

"Yeah. I mean, my parents are Republican, but they didn't vote for Trump. Didn't Tae's parents vote for him?"

"Yeah, but Tae doesn't like him. By the way, I'm think about dying my hair pink."

Jungkook smiles. "You'd look cool with pink hair."

"I have to do it secretly, though. Seulgi will beat my ass."

-