29

Jimin and Jungkook decide to go to Seulgi's after-party even though they're exhausted. When they get there, they see alcohol everywhere. More than Seulgi has ever had.

There's binge drinking everywhere, but no one is stopping anyone. Seulgi stumbles up to Jimi. "Come on! Get something to drink."

Jimin hesitates. "Seulgi, think everything is getting a bit out of control."

"Stop being such a goodie two shoes! We're fine~"

"I think I'm not gonna drink tonight."

Jungkook frowns. "Why not?"

"This party looks like alcohol poisoning waiting to happen."

Jungkook rubs Jimin's back. "I'll have 2 drinks max. I don't want to get drunk tonight either."

-

Jimin does his best to keep watch on everyone but he quickly becomes overwhelmed. He finds Jungkook and sighs. "I'm gonna sit outside for a second."

"Why?"

"You may have broken me out of my shell, but I'm still an introvert. I'm tired."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's hand. "I'll come with you. We can go home if you want."

Jimin nods. "I'll drive."

"I only had 2 drinks–"

"Jungkook, you know I have a rule for this shit. I don't care if you had a sip of beer, I'm driving."

Kook nods. "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I don't know... It was awesome spending my senior prom with you, but the whole Tae thing is messing with my head..."

Jungkook gulps. "In what way?"

"I know I said we should think about it too much, but it's so obvious that he wanted to be alone with me," his voice gets shakey, "and I don't know why."

Jungkook walks Jimin outside and away from everyone. "Are you gonna cry?" Jimin nods and he starts tearing up. Jungkook kisses him. "No. Don't cry."

Jimin covers his face and Kook pulls him into a hug. "You're probably just really tired. Let's go back to my place."

Jimin nods and gives him a kiss. "Alone time with you sounds really nice right now..."

-