65

Jimin walks into his Economics class and sits next to a classmate he usually gets along with. "Hey, aren't we getting a new teacher today?"

"Yeah. He left right before you came in. He said his name is Mr. Frauland."

The hair stands up on the back of Jimin's neck. "Oh."

"Do you know Jenna Frauland? He said that he's her dad."

Jimin gulps and forces a smiles. "Yeah. I used to be friends with her."

The door opens as soon as the bell rings and a man walks in. He looks around the class and Jimin hides behind the person sitting in front of him.

How the fuck did this happen?

Why the fuck is he here?

"Good afternoon everyone. Let me start by taking roll and then we'll get to the lesson."

Jimin tries to suppress a breakdown as he goes down the list. When he gets to Jimin's name, Jimin hears him pause. He looks up.

"Um... Jimin Park?" He looks around and Jimin raises his hand weakly. "Here..."

Mr. Frauland grins and continues with the roll. Jimin can hear his own heartbeat and he hand shakes gently.

-

The bell rings and Jimin rushes to pack up his bag. There's no way he'll let himself be the last student in the room.

He stands up and makes his way to the door–

"Mr. Park."

Jimin stops walking and his heart clenches. He turns around slowly and sees Mr. Frauland smiling at him.

"I haven't seen you in years. How have you been?"

Jimin starts sweating. "Uh..." He says the first thing he thinks of. "I've... I've been better..."

The last of the students leave and Jimin begins to feel vulnerable. "I need to go to my next class..."

Mr. Frauland walks up to him with his hands in his pockets. "You haven't told anyone our little secret, right?"

Jimin shakes his head and Mr. Frauland ruffles his hair. "Good boy."

Jimin shuts down and stumbles, running out of the room. He goes to the bathroom and locks himself in one of the stalls.

Someone knocks on the door. "... Jimin?"

Jimin opens the door and gives Jungkook a hug. "What's wrong, bubba?"

"He's here."

"Who?"

"The guy who fucking molested me. He's my new Econ teacher. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do."

-