86

The whole friend group gets together one night to get drunk and smoke weed. Like usual, they end up playing truth or dare.

Irene acts the most sober out of all of them. "Tae, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Did you ever cheat on me?"

"No. Of course not." He turns to Yoongi. "Truth or dare?"

Yoongi thinks for a second. "Truth."

"How straight are you on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being Jimin and 10 being Hoseok."

Yoongi glances at Jungkook with a hint of panic in his eyes. "Uh... I'd say probably 8 or 7. I don't know. I guess I'd say I'm open-minded."

Tae grins lightly. "Really? I thought would would say 10. Have you ever liked a guy?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"I already answered your first question. I don't need to answer any more. Hoseok, truth or da–"

Taehyung stops him. "No no no, just tell us. We're all your friends."

"I'm not telling anyone."

"Do you still like them or something?"

"Why can you guys respect Jimin's wishes to keep something a secret but not mine? I don't want to tell you so you aren't gonna know."

-

Later that night, Taehyung follows Yoongi to his car. "I had no idea you're bi."

Yoongi jumps. "Jesus fucking Christ you scared the shit out of me. Why the fuck did you follow me?"

"I wanted to apologize for pushing you. I'm sorry."

"It's fine."

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"We just did for like 3 hours."

"I meant alone."

-