25

Am I gonna skip to prom? Fuck yeah.

Look above for what the girls are wearing. The guys all wear black tuxes with a matching bowtie.

Jungkook and Jimin just wear black tuxes and black bowties.

-

Jin knocks on Yeri's front door and waits. Her mom answers the door. "Hey sweetheart. She's almost ready."

Jin walks in and makes eye contact with Yeri's dad who crosses his arms and looks Jin up and down. "No drinking. No drugs."

"Yes sir. I'm not really one for that kinda stuff and you should be proud because neither is Yeri."

Her dad's face softens. "You guys can go to an after party, but please don't bring her back at a ridiculous time."

"Yes sir."

They hear footsteps and look up the stairs. Yeri runs down in a light pink floral dress. "Hey Jinnie!"

Jin grins. "You look great. Yoongi's stupid for wasting his chance with you."

-

Taehyung knocks on Irene's door and she opens it. She does a quick spin. "So? Whaddya think?"

Tae takes a second to take it all in. "You somehow look even better than last year."

Irene's mom comes to the door. "Aw, you look so handsome. You know the rules."

Tae nods. "No later than 2am, no drinking, and no drugs."

She smiles and pats his shoulder. "And drive slower. You always speed so much."

He chuckles. "I'll try. It's a bad habit."

-

Sooyoung just walks out and meets Yoongi at his car. He looks at her and whistles. "You look hot."

She smiles. "Thanks. My mom wants me to be home at 12am."

Yoongi puts the car in gear. "Screw that. I'll bring you home at 3."

-

Seulgi opens the door before Hoseok can knock. She beams and poses. "Don't I look like a modern Cinderella?"

Hoseok nods. "Cinderella could never. The light blue bow tie looks good with my hair."

"You look like a bubble gum prince. I hope they have the again chocolate fountains this year. Those were so fun."

Seulgi's dad comes to the door. "What's up, Seok?"

"Nothin much. Just taking your daughter to prom."

"Don't do stupid shit."

"Oh come on. You know me."

"Exactly. That's why I'm telling you that."

-

The differences in the dynamics. Chefs kiss

 Chefs kiss