32

^^ Kookieeee in this book is a floofy good boy

-

Taehyung opens his front door. "Hey Kook."

Jungkook crosses his arms and stares at him. "I thought we were friends. I really did."

"What are you talking about?"

"I was listening to your call with Jimin! I was sitting right fucking next to him!"

Tae's face falls. "Kook–"

"You don't get Jimin. I won. You lost and you need to fucking accept that because he's mine. You can't take him again. You just can't. Give up."

Taehyung walks outside and closes the door. "I'm not trying to steal him–"

"You were hitting on him. I heard it. I'm not deaf."

"I know you aren't."

"Stay away from him. I want to be friends with you but if you try to get with Jimin again, I'll cut you off and never talk to you again."

"We're going to the same college, Kook."

"No we aren't. Not anymore. I'm going to UCLA to be with Jimin. If you take him away from me now, you're fucking up my future."

"You turned down Duke?"

"Yeah."

"It's really that serious between you and Jimin?"

"Yeah! We've talked about staying together forever."

Taehyung pauses. "I didn't know you guys were that serious about being together..."

"So you flirted with him."

"I wasn't flirting with him. He just said I used him and I was trying to let him know that I didn't. It came out wrong."

"He told you to stop saying things like that and you continued. It obviously wasn't a mistake. Just stay the fuck away from Jimin. You have Irene."

-