52

Jungkook holds Jimin in his lap after convincing him to get dry and put clothes on. "Baby, why did you do it?"

"I just didn't want to be here anymore."

"Don't say that. I'm here for you. You can talk to me about this stuff. I don't want to lose you and neither do your friends. We all love you and we'd be devastated if you died."

Jimin sniffles and Jungkook gives him a kiss. "I promise I'm here for you. You're my baby and I'll so anything to make sure you're happy. I love you."

Jimin nods and gives him another kiss. "I love you too."

They lie down and cuddle. Jungkook plays with Jimin's hair. "If you won't cut off Tae, I will. If he's affecting you in this way, then you need to separate yourself from him."

"I'm scared to cut him off. What if he starts pushing me again?" His face crumbles and he starts sobbing.

Jungkook frowns. "Baby... If he tries to force you to talk to him, I'll beat his ass. He has to respect your boundaries and your emotions."

Jimin nods. "Okay..."

Jungkook gets out of the bed and props is phone up on his desk, sitting down. He FaceTimes Taehyung.

FaceTiming Tae...

Tae answers the call and smiles. "Hey Kook! It was fun going to the movies with you guys tonight. Wassup?"

Jungkook sighs and taps the desk. "Tae, we need to talk."

Tae's smile falls. "What do you mean?"

"Jimin and I can't talk to you anymore and we both agree that it would be better if we didn't see you."

Tae scrunches his eyebrows. "What did I do? I don't understand..."

"I know what you did is in the past, but when Jimin sees you... it fucks him up."

"He told me it makes him think about when he was suicidal but he's never acted on it or anything. I really don't see the big deal."

Jungkook looks at Jimin. "Can I tell him?" Jimin nods. Jungkook turns back towards his phone. "Jimin tried to down himself."

Tae stares. "What?"

"He tried to kill himself tonight."

"What the hell? Is he okay? Where is he?"

"He's here with me and 'fine' is a strong word... He's safe."

"Can I see him?"

"You caused this. I don't think he wants to see you." Jimin gets out of the bed and walks over. "It's fine..." He sit in Jungkook's lap and avoids looking at the screen.

Tae frowns. "Jimin... I'm not trying to hurt you or make you feel like this. I hope you know that. I'm relieved that you're okay."

Jimin still refuses to look at the screen. A tear falls down his cheek and Jungkook wipes it away. Jimin looks at the phone. "It's not your fault, but the idea of you terrifies me because I associate you with losing the best thing I've ever had."

"I don't have any intention of being with you anymore, so why can't you just treat me like a normal friend? I don't want to make this all about me, but why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you."

Tae starts tearing up. "I'm a good person now. I haven't done anything to hurt you and you're blaming me for your suicide attempt? Are you kidding me?"

Jungkook glares. "You aren't seriously yelling at him right now."

"He's acting like I'm some sort of monster! I'm glad he's okay, but I'm gonna defend myself."

Jungkook closes his eyes and sighs. "Jimin, can you leave the room for a sec?" Jimin nods and walks out. Jungkook turns to the camera. "You're being so selfish right now."

"You blamed me for his fucking suicide attempt! Did you not think I would get a bit defensive?"

"We can't talk to you because Jimin's mental health is declining. I'm sure we'll talk to you in the future and I don't think you're a bad person. I'm just telling you what Jimin told me."

"He needs to let go of the past. If he does that, his life will be easier."

"He wants to, Tae. He really does, but for some reason, he just can't. He heard our conversation and it must've triggered something in him."

"I'm sympathetic to you guys, but don't blame me for anything. Blame Jimin's inability to move on."

"... I'm gonna have to take Jimin's side on this, but I also agree with you. Just... try and be understanding if we try to avoid you, okay? I want him to be happy and healthy."

"Me too. I hope you guys figure everything out. Tell Jimin that I hope he feels okay."

"I will."

"Bye."

"Bye."

call ended.

-