10

Jimin helps Jungkook wipe his makeup off before bed. "What do you think your friends will say about your nails?"

"I don't know... Yoongi will probably make fun of me until I tell him Yeri helped with them. Jin, Tae, and Hoseok are chill though."

Jimin kisses the tip of Jungkook's nose. "I think they're great. I know I act like I hate it but I love that you're embracing your feminine side."

Jungkook grins. "Last year, I was so scared of it. I hope my lacrosse team won't make fun of me for my nails..."

"They'll chip in a few days so I don't think you need to worry."

"They're gel."

Jimin's hand freezes. "Oh, they are?"

"Yeah. I-Is that bad?"

"No. I just wanted to have sex."

Jungkook tilts his head. "We can still have sex."

Jimin shakes his head. "I don't want rhinestones in my ass. What if one falls off?"

Jungkook blushes. "Oh. I guess you're right."

Jimin reaches under Jungkook's shirt and feels his abs. "You're such a pretty boy but you're also so strong. It's confusing to me."

Jungkook chuckles. "Is it good that I'm a pretty boy?"

Jimin nods. "You're my type."

Jungkook kisses him. "Can we make out?" Jimin giggles and pulls him into a deep kiss. Before it can escalate, Jungkook's mom knocks on the door.

Jungkook pulls away from the kiss and clears his throat. "Yeah?"

"Can I come in?"

"Sure."

She opens the door and breathes out a sigh of relief. "Oh thank God I thought you had a girl in here."

Jungkook chuckles. "What do you mean?"

"I found two hair ties on the counter and I knew they weren't mine. I just about had a heart attack."

Jimin cuddles into Jungkook's chest. "They were in his hair. Seulgi and Yeri gave him cute little pigtails."

She grins. "Do you have a picture?"

Jimin shows her and she giggles, covering her mouth. "That's funny but also kinda cute. Can I see your nails?"

Jungkook holds his hand out and she looks at them. "They did a good job. Is this gel?"

"Yeah."

"Hopefully this is allowed for lacrosse. I know cheerleaders aren't allowed to have colorful nails."

Jungkook gulps. "You don't have a problem with them?"

"No. Not at all. I think they're gorgeous."

-