28

Jimin finds and balcony while exploring and walks out onto it. He texts Jungkook and tells him to meet up with him with some punch.

The door to the balcony opens and Jimin sees Tae.

Tae looks around. "You walked off so I just followed to see what you were doing. This place is cool."

Jimin nods and looks out at the view. "Are you leaving or staying?"

Tae walks over and stands next to him. "I'm staying."

"Then I'm leaving."

Tae frowns. "Why?"

"I haven't been alone with you for over a year. I'm trying to keep it that way because I don't want past memories to come back."

"We've changed. Neither of us feel like that anymore."

"But it still makes me uncomfortable. Yeah, it's probably an irrational fear, but it just makes me feel better if we're never alone together."

The balcony door opens and Jungkook walks out with two drinks. He sees Tae and hesitates for a second but snaps out of it and walks over to Jimin, giving him his drink.

"What were you guys talking about?"

Jimin grabs his hand and laces their fingers together. "He just got out here. There wasn't really time to talk."

Tae clears his throat. "I should get back to Irene." He grins and turns around, walking back inside.

Jungkook turns to Jimin. "What was that?"

Jimin shrugs. "I don't know he said he saw me going somewhere and followed me. I told him I didn't like being alone with him and that's when you showed up."

Jungkook frowns. "That's weird... Why would he follow you and then leave so quickly after I showed up?"

"I don't know. I don't want to think about it too much. Maybe he was just curious to see where I was going."

Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin's waist. "I hope so..."

Jimin gives him a kiss and lightly rubs Jungkook's shoulder. "Don't get upset."

"Why don't you want to be alone with him? Are you scared that you're gonna do something with him?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I just don't like thinking about what happened in the past."

Jungkook kisses him again and Jimin smiles. "Come on. You know I love you just as much as you love me."

Jungkook nods and kisses the top of Jimin's head. "Let's just act like that never happened. It's prom. We need to have fun."

-