37

calling Hoseok...

"Hey Kook."

"Hey Hobi. I'm in the car with Jimin and we have a question."

"What is it?"

"Jimin had a weird day today. He said the whole lacrosse team talked to him separately. Do you have any idea what that might be about?"

"Um... I mean, I've heard the other guys talking about Jimin but I don't know anything."

"What have they been saying?"

"I've only heard bits and pieces of conversations. I think Walker talked about nudes."

Jimin turns to Jungkook with wide eyes and hangs up.

call ended

Jimin scoffs. "Jungkook, did you show anyone the nudes I sent you? I swear to God if you did–"

Jungkook chuckles. "I didn't. I would never do that. Those pictures are for me."

"Then what are they talking about?"

"Maybe they want to get nudes from you. Didn't most of them ask for your Snapchat?"

"Yeah... Oh my god. They're totally gonna ask me for nudes."

"Then tell them no. We can humiliate them and then I'll beat them up for asking my boyfriend for nudes."

"Okay. We can make it more entertaining."

"Let's do it. No one asks my baby for nudes without there being consequences."

Jimin unbuckles his seat belt and leans over the center console, kissing Jungkook's cheek. "Look at you being all protective."

Jungkook reaches over and squeezes Jimin's ass. "Your ass is mine. No one else gets to see your ass."

"Protective and possessive. What a powerful combo."

Jungkook chuckles and gives him a kiss.

-